The official "clean desktop" club.

Mayhs said:
me want me want!
I just photoshoped out the rest of the stuff on his desktop, so its not perfect.

That shoud do until the other guy can give you the real one.

Unknown-One said:
I just photoshoped out the rest of the stuff on his desktop, so its not perfect.

That shoud do until the other guy can give you the real one.

thnx to u and kaetraux

my.php

yeahh..

theyangster said:
desktoplarge1iy.jpg

nice and clean ;)

aqua dock is hiding on the bottom

sorry about squashed pic, it was this or a massive 1600x1200...

Can I get that wallpaper?

White themes are nice, but I have to turn down the backlight on my freeking LCD to use them without blinding myself (In the afternoon at least, after the ambiant light in my room goes down).

I tried setting my bakgound color to white once when it was late at night...It was like turning on a 40 What light bulb right in my face :p

does any one know where to get the mac desktop icons for windows (the icons that are all together in a bar and enlarge when you scroll over them.. i really like them and i want some now... whoever knows where to get them please Post with the website info...

thanks

EDIT: got the docking icons LQQK above ^^^

You might find a widget for Yahoo Widget Engine that's similar to the bar you get in mac. Search Konfabulator (It will come up as Yahoo Widget Engine).

Emission said:
I thought yours was pretty cool. I'm really into anything and everything Asian! :)
:) thanks

well time to go rally racing in my civic......

DELL_DUDE_B120 said:
does any one know where to get the mac desktop icons for windows (the icons that are all together in a bar and enlarge when you scroll over them.. i really like them and i want some now... whoever knows where to get them please Post with the website info...

thanks
http://www.apple.com/
hehe. jk
Google Stardock.

Dock is normally hidden. just thought I'd show off the new icon set I found
picture10wg.jpg

Hupo said:
Tell me everything ur using plz
Window blinds with "digital grey" skin
Stardock with custom icons for games
WinAmp with Samsara skin
my own vector of the Point Loma shoreline
Z

lesman....is the percent in your menu bar your remaining battery power?
2%? if not..WTH is it?
and thats a cool icon set. whered ya get it?

aprl06.jpg

I have more icons than I want, but I need there to be an amount of rows and columns with equal numbers of icons in each or I'll go insane, or maybe I already have, IDK.

Zyme said:
Window blinds with "digital grey" skin
Stardock with custom icons for games
WinAmp with Samsara skin
my own vector of the Point Loma shoreline
Z

Ah thank you!

For the icons did you search deviant art for the most rounded ones? That is what ive done.

Hupo said:
Ah thank you!

For the icons did you search deviant art for the most rounded ones? That is what ive done.
nope--just looked them up by game name on the stardock site (wincustomize)
Z

Here's mine. I'm a diehard Huskie fan. Garrett Wolfe is going to run all over everyone! GO HUSKIES!!!

Back