Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Digital Artwerk' started by InorganicMatter, Apr 12, 2006.
I agree with both of you, I do have one icon on my desktop, but you can't see it. I have the recycle bin on the desktop, but it is actually being hidden by the Yahoo Widget "Warewolf Monitor" If you look closely enough, I do have a bunch of icons sitting in quick launch.
My wallpaper is so popular now!
I really, really like that wallpaper that came with Vista for some reason. I was using that until I decided to move back to XP.
resized from 1680x1050
I saw your screenie earlier in the thread and I almost had to rub my eyes and do a double take coz I swear I didn't upload a pic of this golf desktop yet, then I noticed it was yours..
It's a cool pic, I've had it for a couple of weeks now..
stays clean like that, at least until i write notes on my desktop(literaly, thanks to ink desktop)
link to wall plz?
Link to that wall? Nice to see you have your priorities in order, by the way.
What docks are most of you guys using? I'm trying to get multiple docks but haven't found a free one that does so.
My favorite customization thus far:
I use rocketdock with the kk menu docklet so I can essentially have multiple docks without cluttering up the main dock.http://www.rocketdock.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=2&func=fileinfo&id=78
Just finished an interface customization spree, here are the results...pretty clean I think:
So we have Windows XP here with a few apps and toolbars running:
- Moved my desktop icons into Rocket dock.
- Installed VisualToolTip to get the Vista style pop-up taskbar previews.
- Installed the Royal Nior theme (there are other themes out there, but every other one I've tried has at least something wrong with it)
- Added games and apps menus to the taskbar using FreeLaunchBar, with only the shortcuts to the actually programs themselves (I have shortcuts to everything in there, I hardly ever use the start menu anymore, unless I'm looking for an uninstaller for something)
- Turned off the shellstyle in explorer and turned the Status Bar on.
- Installed YZ Toolbar to get rid of the flag in upper-right corner of Explorer windows.
- Installed QT Breadcrumbs Address bar, which adds a fully functional Vista breadcrumb bar to Explorer.
- Turned off the forward, back, up a level, etc buttons because the breadcrumb bar makes them redundant (I don't know why the forward and back buttonseven included with Vista, if I could turn them off I would)
- Installed QT TabBar to add folder tab functionality and folder-contents previews to Explorer.
- Installed QT Tab Standard Buttons to get the fully functional Vista search box (narrows down items in the folder), as well as extra function buttons for QT TabBar (arrow next to the search box is hiding them).
Of all that music, what caught my eye first was "Joe Satriani"
Another Satch fan... right on!
Nice layout, very clean stuff, congrats on the "spree" hehe
I got yelled at once for playing the top gun opening theme repeatedly at greater than normal volume. With the window open from the second floor you could hear it quite loudly outside...Gave my Z560s a good workout. Damn parents...Done it with john williams' soundtracks too...
Nothing special, but it is clean.
I got kidna lazy customizing this week..
Getting one of my monitors fixed so i thought i would take a screenshot while i only have one
Link to desktop: Link
Meh, it's not much, but it's what I used to fly in...
guess I'll repost mine
XP?, Vista?, and how did you remove the start menu labels?
glsauron- windows winstyles probably. Look up uxtheme.dll hack for windows xp and you can see how it is done.
I'm pretty happy with this one.
Who is she?
Your setups never fail to impress. What shell program/theme is that? Also, where did you get that delicious wallpaper?