The official "clean desktop" club.

Updated mine! Looks alot cuter now. If you don't agree, I WILL chop your head off.

desktop.jpg

:)

EDIT: Wtf, stupid guidelines. I don't like having the stuff on the start menu, and the hiding thing just annoys me, in the tray-thing that is. But I did qualify with the quicklaunch :D I think mine is clean enough :/ wroom.

desktop

That would be mine sized down from 1280x1024. I need my weather widget so I know what to use to get to class and what to wear.

xeefus said:
Updated mine! Looks alot cuter now. If you don't agree, I WILL chop your head off.

Bubble Bobble!!![IMG]

:)[/QUOTE]

Where did you get that from? If you have it in 1280x1024 or larger that would be sweet.

Here is what it looks like when left alone, very clean if you ask me, but I can't live w/o a task bar

Here is all the stuff I have hidden

The wallpaper is made by a guy on an IRC-channel I sit on. redbull on quakenet to be exact.

Bub

It's 1600x1200 :)

xeefus said:

desktop.jpg

:)

EDIT: Wtf, stupid guidelines. I don't like having the stuff on the start menu, and the hiding thing just annoys me, in the tray-thing that is. But I did qualify with the quicklaunch :D I think mine is clean enough :/ wroom.

send me that wp please :p

Are you talking about me? Its just Cosmos with the program VistaStart running (included with the theme) to make the Start button pop up over the rest of the taskbar, and the program TransBar used to give the taskbar transparancy.

Transbar can make VistaStart freak out on some systems; if you start getting black bars around your start button just disable TransBar

BTW, ask if you want the icons and I'll try to find the source I downloaded them from. If all else fails I'll rapidshare them.

Unknown-One said:
Are you talking about me? Its just Cosmos with the program VistaStart running (included with the theme) to make the Start button pop up over the rest of the taskbar, and the program TransBar used to give the taskbar transparancy.

how do I install the cosmos one?

Dapperdan said:
how do I install the cosmos one?
Its a windows VS, so you need to patch your UXTheme.dll, create a folder named "Cosmos" in "C:\Windows\Recources\Themes", and drop all of the files from the archive into teh new folder.

You should now be able to select Cosmos like a normal windows theme (pick the 32x32 sub theme to make the start menu look correct!)

20060421.jpg

Original Resolution: 1920x1200

OK, my screenshot is a little misleading. I have a dock that autohides. The dock itself only contains 8 shortcuts (1 My Computer, 1 to my primary partition, 1 to my second partition, 1 to trash can, browser, email and a couple of apps I regulary use)

Hehehe, Clean as a whistle:

resizedcleantop25uv.jpg

Resized from 1920x1200. And no, its not a 2405FPW, look down there for the specs ;) .
The taskbar hides so you can see an unobstructed view of the Seattle Skyline :D . Image courtesy of interfacelift.com , my beloved source of 1920x1200 and higher images :D .

Quick question, where do you get those temperature and status apps? I'd love to add the temp one for convienence.

blah...mines changed a bit...but not enough to post again..ill wait awhile

and i was waiting for someone to pick up the "Big Mac" :p

Back