The official "clean desktop" club.

screenav1.png

Tray: Left to right: Steam, Setpoint, nod32, speedfan, trillian, uTorrent, Foobar, Azereus.

I'm back again :p There's now 5 icons, but they're still nicely organized and very clean.

P.S. The background is from Digital Blasphemy.

1440x900, my laptop. Few icons (including RB) under trillian, but its open 24/7 anyway.
desktop_12_22_06.JPG

And with stuff unhidden/start open
desktop_12_22_06_unhidden.JPG

And Ill give a cookie to anybody who can ID the 3 custom icons on the start menu. My Comp, Network places, and the strange thingy in the quicklaunch bar...

GLSauron said:
And Ill give a cookie to anybody who can ID the 3 custom icons on the start menu. My Comp, Network places, and the strange thingy in the quicklaunch bar...
Well, the My Computer Icon is from Diablo

As for the other two, I'm not sure, I'll find out though. Its a head start for some other people though.

desktop122206lj3.png

thats my laptop and i know thats the batmobile on the left as thrasher2 pointed out to me on another forum lmao

since im working xmas holidays i need something to keep me happy

Surprised how many not so clean desktops I've been seeing.

Here is mine, uxtheme hack used for theme.

untitled-1.jpg

cerwinvega:

That is just hella sweet, really. Great color contrast, great looking icons on that dock...

Ok, now spill the beans: Theme, wallpaper, dock software, icon set, etc. Specifics son specifics... :D

I like that theme, seriously, and the dock looks great too, so if you can provide links and specific info that would kick ass. Can be here or in a PM, either works for me but I'll bet at least a few other people are interested.

Thanks...

bbz_Ghost said:
cerwinvega:

That is just hella sweet, really. Great color contrast, great looking icons on that dock...

Ok, now spill the beans: Theme, wallpaper, dock software, icon set, etc. Specifics son specifics... :D

I like that theme, seriously, and the dock looks great too, so if you can provide links and specific info that would kick ass. Can be here or in a PM, either works for me but I'll bet at least a few other people are interested.

Thanks...

+1 :D

bbz_Ghost said:
cerwinvega:

Thanks...

Theme by Precapice - DeviantArt

Wall by ~centre~ - DeviantArt

Dock - RocketDock

Now, most of the dock icons are actually inlcuded in the linked theme, but the ones that aren't, well, I'm sorry but I really don't remember where they came from, exactly.

That should get you most of it anyway, anything I've forgotten, please ask.

travis712 said:
His user cp says he is typing a response!

:eek:

EDIT: Just an FYI, the included FF theme had some issues for me with mouse/menu interaction, however, once the Win theme is applied, using the default FF theme will give you a good color match, just without custom icons, etc.

cerwinvega:

Many thanks. That theme just totally rocks in its simplicity and beauty. Great find...

I didn't know if I should have posted it as a thumbnail or not but oh well, 56k will die :(

I like the original blue windows XP theme for some reason...Maybe if it was black though to match my wallpaper. Are there any themes out there which is the same as the original blue windows theme but black?:confused:
untitledff3.jpg

Back