The official "clean desktop" club.

I like a clean desktop. :)
This is resized from 1280x1024.

desktop.jpg

ZorPrime said:
Most of the time it is clean...

desktop756.jpg
omg I love that wallpaper please share it. I always had a thing for old school nasa

How do you guys hide the recycle bin? I tried hiding it in quicklaunch or start menu but it just create a shortcut there rather than moving it!!

belmicah said:
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article05-012

found this for those who haven't seen it. I fugured some people wanted to remove their recycle bins too.

There is a much easier way to hide ALL desktop icons without doing a regedit. Simply do a right mouse click on your desktop, in the dropdown window that pops up, go to "Arrange Icons By" then go down to where it has a check mark next to "Show Desktop Icons" and uncheck that......suddenly poof.........every icon on your desktop is gone. You can restore your icons as needed by going back and placing a check mark next to "Show Desktop Icons" This will also remove the recycle bin with the other icons.

Here's my clean laptop.. Specs are in sig. Skin: Elfin for WindowBlinds. Wallpaper: Nucliaire Lab from Deviant Art in the 1280x800 section for wallpapers.

laptop_clean_ss.jpg

laptop_clean_ss2.jpg

Unknown-One said:
Holy taskbar batman! Why did you put them in rows when you can put them in menues and get two full rows of your desktop back?

Here's mine with one of the menues open as an example (click for full size):

How did you make the Photoshop, Internet, Media, Other Apps labels?

Back