The official "clean desktop" club v2010

Here's mine.. Nothing special.

ScreenshotMay.png

How are you guys making your task bar extend into the second monitor?

And how are you guys setting up dual screen wallpapers? mine comes out all shrunken up

(Just got a dual ASUS setup so i'm a newb)

How are you guys making your task bar extend into the second monitor?

And how are you guys setting up dual screen wallpapers? mine comes out all shrunken up

(Just got a dual ASUS setup so i'm a newb)

I know when I ran a dual monitor setup I used ultramon. But it's been about a year, so I don't know what's' new and hot

current state of my netbook
:
desktopss.png

Last edited:
After reading about rainmeter in this thread I decided to try it. I'm in love so far, does anyone have any good resources for extra skins for rainmeter?

Features
SlickRun Launcher (Better than Launcy IMO)
Rainmeter
Wallpaper from Deviantart.

Clean
289g807.jpg

Dirty
e1ccj5.jpg

Deviantart hosts a ton of skins. You can also look at customize.org though activity there has slowed quite a bit.

Haven't posted in a while:

20100517desktop.jpg

Customized HUD2.0 samurize config.
Once I track down the wallpaper, I'll share a link.

on 4.0 the top right has 4 pres. close, maximize, minimize, and tiny player. so yes it does it automagically. ^_^

on 4.0 the top right has 4 pres. close, maximize, minimize, and tiny player. so yes it does it automagically. ^_^

Cool, thanks for the info. I'm stuck with just 1GB of RAM nowadays so I still prefer foobar2000 for music listening (because of the extremely small resource footprint) but I do like the Zune v4.0 interface/software. Just can't tolerate the ~190MB it sucks down when it's open... :(

Over the years i've checked out the original Clean Desktop thread and now the v2010 thread and I figure it's about time I post mine:

desktopthearchetypepart.jpg

Dude. What wallpaper is that? Is that from an anime series?

It's just artwork that I found online years ago which I modified to fit me needs. I honestly don't think it's from an anime, but I might be wrong.

Last edited:
It's just artwork that I found online years ago which I modified to fit me needs. I honestly don't think it's from an anime, but I might be wrong.

I think whoever runs kymg.net is the guy who drew it (hopefully), it was a rant image on Megatokyo a few weeks ago (and thusly is the current rant).

Anyways, I would've found this picture earlier if Pixiv's link redirect wasn't broken. :mad:

(Oh, and a link to the big image)

*snip*
specs in sig.

Now that's a cool wallpaper, mind sharing a source/link? Also, I'm guessing the black bar along the bottom of the second image is because you have dual monitors and they're different resolutions? Just curious...

I needed a desktop makeover so I went for a minimalistic black and white approach! I hope you like!

May2010v3.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back