The official "clean desktop" club v2010

Made a few changes, finally got around to downloading Rainmeter...after like 4 years lol. The 2nd monitor isn't as clean as the first, but, aside from the new Rainmeter stuff, the actual layout NEVER changes. Everything is setup specifically for when I launch Photoshop, all the toolbars go to the 2nd monitor without covering anything up (winamp list, clock, etc etc).

Monitor 1:

mon1-21-23-10.jpg

Monitor 2:

mon21-23-10.jpg

Last edited:
screenshotxl.png

Wallpaper stolen from another guys screenshot on here.

Icons from deviantart, slightly modified rainmeter at the top.

vdragonlance or elektronisch, could you please link that wallpaper? also i'd love if you could link those icons, elektronisch.

thanks!

edit: also, how are you guys changing the start button? custom theme or what?

Replacing the exe. There's quite a few tutorials out there (and in this/the other clean desktop thread). Just find the one you want to use and grab a tutorial.

Make sure you get one that's 64bit compatible though :eek:

vdragonlance or elektronisch, could you please link that wallpaper? also i'd love if you could link those icons, elektronisch.

thanks!

edit: also, how are you guys changing the start button? custom theme or what?

Those icons are from the "Token" set (light version), which can be found here: http://brsev.deviantart.com/art/Token-128429570

I too would like that road wallpaper... *crosses fingers and waits for link*

awesome, thanks to both of you!

edit: also wouldn't mind that cloud wallpaper, stoptheradio. if you please. :)

edit #2: could you link the bottom wallpaper you have there, johnrico?

Last edited:
this is my work Laptop desktop :) calander is rainlender, dont have much in it for this month, but it helps me keep track of birthdays and things. also my startmenu is set to autohide, however i let it pop up for the screenshot.

wdesktop.jpg

while i was looking around on the forum i cam across a background someone else had posted and decided to steal it things on my rainmeter are a bit easier to read now. Oh yeah and i got a winamp skin,
desktop1-29.jpg

wasn't sure which thread to put this in, so i went with both. :p

got inspired after looking over the clean desktop threads. i've always been a minimalist, but i decided to see how i like going without a windows taskbar for the first time. so far it's not bothering me, but only time will tell if i stick with it.

jasondesktop.jpg

Kept trying to change the Start Orb, but it corrupted my icons :( Anyone else have that problem and know how to fix it?

Back