The Official Animal Crossing Friends List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, finally hunted down a copy. Went to five places after work on the way home last night, nobody had it. Soon as I got in to work I took a look at EB's website and they've got it, so the guy is holding a copy for me.

Will post friend code tonight.

I'm opening my gates, if anyone is interested:
F code: 2878 2565 1100
Town: Katz
Name: kate
fruit: peaches

Please don't cut any of my trees down.

PM so that I can visit your town too!

HERE YOU GO GUYS! **Updated**

Rich Tate
My friend code is: 3951-9770-9755
My town has oranges.

CreamySoupUSA
5369-3165-5768

RGM-79(G)Pilot
3737-2293-3059

Name: Tylander
Town: Azeroth
Fruit: Pears
Code: 2663 4872 2627

steviep
1289-0981-6433

tfbit

0473-0544-7509
Lewcid
FSMLand
Peaches

jhego
Name: Rob
Town: NoHo
Code: 3050-0341-1718

Wildwhippy
Name: Nemu
Code: 3050-0352-1796
Town: Da Capo
Fruit: Oranges

Sky15
Code: 0773-7027-5445
Name: Giacomo
Town:Modena
Fruit: Pears

Name: Hignaki
Town: Shichi
Fruit: CHERRIES
Code" 1632 6963 1621

Slartibartfast
Name: Jason
Town: Hereland
Fruit: Peaches
Code: 5455-2184-3759

Opie
5111-6226-8132

arr4ws
code is 1933-3458-6964
fruit : cherries
town name : bocage

RancidWAnnaRiot
Friend code: 1246 1530 3116
Town: CocoaPuf

truent:
name: Wagner
city: cow town
number: 0988-4569-3709

LadyMakoFox
3092-9923-9213
Name: Mako
Town: Paradise

theEviLTwIn
Name: boOgles
Town: oOgles
Fruit: Cherries
FC: 1030 4084 0430

Furystrike
1546 8072 1885

sakurakana1003
Name: Xens
Town: Elwyn
Code: 1847-4504-8603

vapor
Name: Steven
Town: Seaside
5326-3797-0705

silik
Name: Mikey
Town : FunTown
Code : 0129 4665 5299

GhostDog
Name: houndx
Town: Dogtown
Code: 3951-9910-9101

stryder2720
Town: Haven
Name: Armel
I have peaches.
Friend Code:
5111-6392-4482

**Hupo**
4123-7983-3324

JonBoy69
Name: Elropian
Town: Icrontic
Friend Code: 2191-0610-7425

Rugeroni
1417-9677-1683
Name: Sami
Town: Kisses

Jon_K
Friend ID: 3823-1576-4935
Town Name: Beachway
Fruit: oranges

Kmr39
F code: 2878 2565 1100
Town: Katz
Name: kate
fruit: peaches

3350-7153-3270.

Hope this is better than the Mario Kart friends list. I added all of the friend codes from that thread and have yet to see anyone online.

Edit:

Name: Ant
Town: MSAville

KillaJuggalo said:
3350-7153-3270.

Hope this is better than the Mario Kart friends list. I added all of the friend codes from that thread and have yet to see anyone online.

Thats only because everyone migrated to this game and thread. You won't be dissapointed, the whole crew is on nightly.

Rich Tate said:
Thats only because everyone migrated to this game and thread. You won't be dissapointed, the whole crew is on nightly.

I almost never see anybody on, I usually check a few times on weeknights, anywhere from 7 to 12 est :confused:

I don't either. I have a ton of oranges to sell!

BTW, I just read about a hack where a hostile party can make your gate disappear; I've read several places about htis happening. Be careful out there.

I'm gonna leave the gates open to my town for a while. Anyone feel free to join

KillaJuggalo said:
jon_k. I just added to my list.

I've added you as well. My town is still open if you want to visit. I'm a little busy so I might not be on, but if you want to check me out go ahead.

Hi, I've opened my gates for several hours and had friends visit the past few nights, however everytime I try to visit other towns, their gates aren't open. Any suggestions or general times when people open their gates?

Also, PM if you want to visit each others towns at a specific time.

Gates open. Bring fruit if you can, I've only got cherries. The DS stays with my fiance so she can feed her dog, and we don't always come here for me to open gates. Anyways, stop on by!

tHeEvILTwIN said:
Gates open. Bring fruit if you can, I've only got cherries. The DS stays with my fiance so she can feed her dog, and we don't always come here for me to open gates. Anyways, stop on by!

I tried entering your friend code as stated above on this page, but it would not work. is 1030 4084 0430 right?

KillaJuggalo said:
I tried entering your friend code as stated above on this page, but it would not work. is 1030 4084 0430 right?

Heh, thanks for pointing that out, my friend code is actually: 1031 4084 0430. :eek:

It's been a while since I've gone through this thread, I'll add your fc in a minute.

*edit: You're added KJ, thanks for pointing out my mistake too! :D

**edit: Sorry, I somehow lost communication for a sec. Gotta eat now though. I'll try and be on later.

Not sure, it just said that I had communication errors and that I'd have to restart and that I'd get sent back to my last save point. :(

These guys didn't put in too robust of an error handling/time hack protection. Oh well, I now know where my $ rock is...going back now. ;)

tHeEvILTwIN said:
Not sure, it just said that I had communication errors and that I'd have to restart and that I'd get sent back to my last save point. :(

These guys didn't put in too robust of an error handling/time hack protection. Oh well, I now know where my $ rock is...going back now. ;)
Wierd. I've had my gate open for more than 12 hours; you have to leave the DS clamshell open as well. If you close it, it usually D/C's within 3. Oh! If you're playing online, don't use the battery, leave it plugged in if possible. When it's unplugged, things seem to get laggy, and it D/C's often. Kinda equivalent to the "power save" feature of the PSP.

Gates open again!

edit:
>.< That's it, stupid DS lost connectivity in the middle of another visit. :(

Sigh, I was plugged in and everything. This time it told me that communication was lagging and gave me a countdown. I got right up next to my access point, but I couldn't recover... =(

iono, i guess i'm done for the night.

It could have been me. My battery light started comming on and I got disconnected before I can plug in. Oh well, perhaps another time.

PRICE ALERT:

This game is on sale at target this week for $25, I'm gonna go pick mine up today and I'll post up my code :) Just for those of us who don't have it yet :cool:

I just got mine at Target on sale this week:

My Name: Macenka
Town Name: Spatula
Friend Code: 4166-7621-3918

i want to play i want to play!!

somoene play with me pleeeaseee, talk to me on AIM.

sn: di00lb

friend code: 2620-5463-0568

Every time I sign on, I don't see anyone online. It could be because the 1st time i wrote in my friend's code, I entered it with a typo. I've already got a 2nd floor on my house but have yet to get any other fruits in my town yet. It's pretty painful trying to earn money since i'm still only getting $100/cherry.

The other thing that I've noticed is that the residents have started to complain that we get no visitors. Normally I think that that would be fine were these not NPCs, but it seems like a way of Nintendo saying, "get your friends to buy a DS and a copy of AC:WW!!!"

I try and leave my gates open but I don't play much more than a night or two a week (also a problem...this game sure seems extra needy sometimes) since I share the DS with my fiance who has Nintendogs being all needy with her.

Anyways, I could always use new fruits!

boOgles
1031 4084 0430
cherries

This game just released in Europe :cool:

My friend code is 0086-5845-6192
Name of town: Holland, with oranges
My name: Vlo

Come bring me a gift :p

Edit: gate is now open!

While I STILL haven't gotten a Wifi USB thing, I've been really enjoying animal crossing. ;o So rather than make another thread...I'll just post here. ^_^

All the little details are rather amazing... When I moved into town, Pinky wanted to come check out my house. Now, I was late and missed the appointed time, so I avoided him/her like the plague. Went to his house, and he's like "ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS YOU LIAR! LIAR LIAR LIAR!" or something. XD And just the "good morning" when it's morning is neat. Since you've all played it, you know the litle details, so I won't bother listing all the ones I've come across, as the post could well be huge. >.<

Anywho, I have got a few questions.

1) Those, altoid things, I've dug up a lot and sold most of them, since they don't really go with my house, but do you get any bonus for having all of them (when the time comes)?

2) how many times does Nookie renovate? :(

3) Do you get more bells for selling fossils that aren't in your muesum compared to ones that are? (ie. I find a T-rex skull, if i have it in the 'sem, I get 2000 bells, if i don't, I get 2500 bells.) same thing goes for fish and insects

4) Could someone explain how Nook's point system works. Is there an x amount of bells to get y amout of points?

In closing, I must say, it's not a suprise that it was a sleeper hit on the gamecube, it really belongs on handhelds, as Stevie said one time that it's more of a "pick up and play for 5 minutes" type of game.

btw: I've been a good teacher, and taught one of my residents to be a n00b. When greeting someone he says "lol sup@u qt" XD I plan on making it a colony of elistist pigs and stupid n00bs. <_<

My gate is open tonight, code 1847-4504-8603, come check it out I got cool people living in my town Elwyn. I'm gonna leave my gate open until midnight west coast time, if you need me to add you, reply and say so I'm gonna be monitoring this thread till my gate closes. Hope to see you! :D

My gf plays most of the time:
FC: 2277-0238-6340
Town(same): Elwyn
Name: Anna

PS is it possible to transfer my friend roster over to her character since we share the same town? it sucks having to type everything again.

PSS oh and you guys that are in this thread, please add me, thanks!! I'm gonna add everyone that I haven't added before in this thread. :(

tim's town is simply amazing!!! :D :D :D
and he has one of my old animals that moved from my town living in his town. :eek:

LOL I just realized that I'm in the list Hupo made on the previous page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back