The Official Animal Crossing Friends List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gates are open, codes are added! Drop by for a mass weed cleanup (yes, I turned my game time to 2010 to see if anything would've changed, then back. All I got was a bunch of weeds.)

stryder2720 said:
Hupo's title should be "Turning Japanese" ;) :p

Well I sick of my towns layout so I made a new ONE!

0301-2832-7016
Haven

I like it!

LoL my gate's open Hupo...has been for HOURS. (I just added you, sorry, I seem to have skipped it the first time around. All fixed now)

I'm still having a hell of a time FINDING this game. I want to get it before I head to Germany next week, as they won't have it out for another few months!

It's sold out nearly everywhere... check both online and in-store though, as they often (Tuesdays) get stock.

steviep said:
It's sold out nearly everywhere... check both online and in-store though, as they often (Tuesdays) get stock.

Went to Target over the weekend and it appeared they had a stockpile of these. Ended up buying Meteos though, dont have wifi set up at the house at the moment.

Hupo said:
Originally Posted by stryder2720
Hupo's title should be "Turning Japanese"

Well I sick of my towns layout so I made a new ONE!

0301-2832-7016
Haven

I like it!

I still like it **cough modds**

Hupo said:
I still like it **cough modds**

You are welcome to email [email protected] and beg him, but I'm telling you, you will probably not get the desired outcome. ;)

Kyle has a very twisted sense of humor, well we all do really, and you'll probably end up with something like AC Cocksucker. ;)

Rich Tate said:
You are welcome to email [email protected] and beg him, but I'm telling you, you will probably not get the desired outcome. ;)

Kyle has a very twisted sense of humor, well we all do really, and you'll probably end up with something like AC Cocksucker. ;)
You cannot talk to him? And I saw someones title a while ago, i forgot what it was, but it was funny!

Rich Tate said:

lol knowing the song it would be more like cronic masterbater or something.. lol

Hupo said:
You cannot talk to him? And I saw someones title a while ago, i forgot what it was, but it was funny!

Given our present workload, I doubt he would appreciate me bugging him for someones custom title. ;)

THIS CALLS FOR A UNIBROW CRY FROWNIE!!!!!!! |:'(

Lol.....hignaki I am samurai, die! LOL

Looks like I'll be getting my eagerly awaited DS early February.

You all better not get bored anytime soon. :mad:

HELP,

I can't connect to the wifi service, I just bought a non nintendo USB dongle that supports software access point software. Didn't work at all at first. I turned off the WEP encryption and junk. When I test out the connection using the 'test connection' button I get an error that says "Unable to obtian IP address. Move within range of access point of check DHCP settings." How do I fix this. Here are the instructions for my USB adapter http://airlink101.com/downloads/images/awll3026_manual.pdf Page 20 has the stuff about wireless access points, what options should I pick or set and how do I do it? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
-Matt

Hmm... there would be a LOT of troubleshooting steps involved. Maybe you're better off visiting to the Nintendo Wifi forums (nintendowifi.com) and posting in the "technical" section - chances are you'll already find someone with a similar situation... though (especially in Animal Crossing) the DS is very particular about the type of connection you're trying to go through - it may end up that you'll have to return it... but you should definately seek help in Nintendo Wifi's technical forum. Good luck! Hope to see you online soon :)

steviep said:
Hmm... there would be a LOT of troubleshooting steps involved. Maybe you're better off visiting to the Nintendo Wifi forums (nintendowifi.com) and posting in the "technical" section - chances are you'll already find someone with a similar situation... though (especially in Animal Crossing) the DS is very particular about the type of connection you're trying to go through - it may end up that you'll have to return it... but you should definately seek help in Nintendo Wifi's technical forum. Good luck! Hope to see you online soon :)

Objection!

lol too much Phoenix Wright...

I don't have AC:WW yet, but I do have mario kart, how long is supposed to take to connect to a game, i takes a really one time, then I get a message saying, searching for opponents please wait a moment. It is possible you may not be able to gather four people... Anyone wanna post their MK friend code and I'll try to make this work?

ScreamingBroccoli said:
I got it to work, but it take a while to find other people to race against, anyone else have the same issues?

Not so much an issue as it's the nature of the beast. It just takes a while to do matchmaking. Heck, me and my friend who lives about five miles from me had a nice long wait to race.

You might want to make another thread for this.

Ok, I just wondered if the match making took long for anyone else, sorry for getting so far off of topic, I can't wait to get animal xing. Oh one more thing, it doesn't let me connect when I have zone alarm on, what can I change in ZA to let the DS connect?

ScreamingBroccoli said:
Ok, I just wondered if the match making took long for anyone else, sorry for getting so far off of topic, I can't wait to get animal xing. Oh one more thing, it doesn't let me connect when I have zone alarm on, what can I change in ZA to let the DS connect?

Why not just start a new thread?

It would be much easier for us to help you, please be as detailed about your setup/rig as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back