The NZXT Gallery

Received some more parts for the phantom today. A XIGMATEK 140mm Red LED Fan, WD 500gb black main drive and a WD 2tb black storage drive .

DSCN1419.jpg

DSCN1415.jpg

CopyofDSC_0003.jpg

CopyofDSC_0004.jpg

DSCN1386.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so tempted to get a Phantom case but I'm a Lian Li man.:confused::confused::confused::(

Very tempted to get:
Phantom White
Hale90 850W or 1000W
System would be all white+blue

ASROCK Extreme4 Z68 (white+blue)
2x MSI 6950 2GB (flashed to 6970,also white+blue)

THERE HERE !!!! dual NZXT RED 200mm fans ( FS 200LED ). I was unable to find a vid/pic of these on the internet anywhere. So i guess mine are the first :) , so here they are. There not very bright, I would say, at full power there as bright as the stock blue fan on low and yes i know im comparing different colors just trying to give an idea of the brightness. They look a little pink but they are RED, I also took a black permanent marker to the fan controller leds to tone them down.. dang things were BRIGHT :cool: , there still a little bright but not as bad.

DSCN1444.jpg

Last edited:
Man those look good, Now you need to replace the blue led's in the fan controller with red ones.

Sometime this winter Ill be modding some more on my Apollo. Repainting the interior a glossier black finish, rather than the very rough matte I have, and also cutting some cable management holes in the mobo tray. =) I do love the apollo case.

Heres my setup -- This is actually an old WC setup, need to snap pix of new setup.

wc1.JPG

A few updates, took out the HDD cage and tidied up a bit. Going to enjoy the last few months with this case before an upgrade.

img3792xi.jpg

Last edited:
Haha that's funny you should mention that, one of the reason I ended up going with the Phantom over a Silverstone Raven is due to my gf's input. I can't wait to get all the parts for it (waiting for nice black friday deals and hopefully bd). How is that power supply by the way? I've been looking around for a nice modular power supply at around 600-700 watts.

no issues yet and holds numbers well, solid PSu!

Installed my system with a new HS and some other goodies into my new Lexa S. I love the case, though I wish there was just a little more room behind the mobo tray, otherwise I love it. Ill post pics tonight!

Couldn't get ahold of my camera tonight, gonna have to wait until morning for good pics. Oh well!

Why did you call it firefly if you don't mind me asking? Still an interesting case.

Firefly is the name of one of the best sci fi shows of all time. Had 14 episodes in one season and it got cancelled. Everyone was ticked. Also, the movie Serenity is based off of Firefly. Sort of a conclusion to the show. So, I call her firefly in remembrance. lol. :D

Firefly is the name of one of the best sci fi shows of all time. Had 14 episodes in one season and it got cancelled. Everyone was ticked. Also, the movie Serenity is based off of Firefly. Sort of a conclusion to the show. So, I call her firefly in remembrance. lol. :D

I had a feeling thats where the name came from, Ive seen the movie but never got into the series.

Just a couple more and I'll stop, I promise. :)

I was just testing out the camera on my 3GS in good lighting.

007gpj.jpg

006wcm.jpg

008sal.jpg

Heres an updated internal pic

DSC_0053.jpg

:eek: :mad: Sadly I lost an LED on one of my new 200mm Top Fans... The good thing is its hidden under the top panel so you really cant see it :mad:

My NZXT Phantom
856442_0_82_p1012456.jpg

557812_0_82_lol_096.jpg

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V10
Memory: 4096MB RAM (Gonna be replaced for 12000 mb ram)
Hard Drive: 1.5 TB
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5970 OC edition 2 Gigabyte
Monitor: Acer 27" LED
Sound Card: Razer Barracuda AC-1 Gaming Audio Card
Speakers/Headphones: Razer Mako\Razer Megalodon
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Razer Mamba
Mouse Surface: Razer eXactMat
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair IV Formula
Power Suplie: Tacens 900 Watt
Computer Case: NZXT Phantom white

OK finally after a month or so I found some LEDs to use in my fan controller. After searching I found 2 other people that did this mod but would not give any info on the LEDs they used. Did a little poking around on the controller bored and came with the closest LEDs i could get. 3mm 3v Low intensity.... Check them out. O and ill be changing the power and hard drive light in the next few days.

DSCN1671.jpg

I know they look pink but they are a very nice RED, ill get a better pic with a better camera at a later time :)

Last edited:
Nice switch 810 Vashy!

And hey, I think those red LED's look sick. Nice job Sandspur. +1

Thanks ranviper, i don't do soldering very well so the LED swap was somewhat of a challenge for me. Had to get a friend to help me out with the LEDs on fan controller because of the circuit board. But I'm pleased with the way they turned out. Some of NZXT's red sleeved LEDs might be installed in the near future but for now the black/red phantom is finished.

That switch 810 is bright :cool:. Looks like one heck of a night light ;)

Back