The Next Generation Atlas Robot

That seriously gave me the heebie jeebies...

Yeah me too. And the guy with the Hockey stick....All I could think of is the Robot getting pissed and ripping his arms off. This reminds me of how the Animatrix starts o_o

I was seriously waiting for the robot to attack the guy when he knocked the box out of his hand and poked him. I've apparently watched to many SciFi movies.

yeah I thought he would rip his head off

Good programing, great engineering. Doubtful it could recover falling on back though.
Sentience, for all you movie and game fanatics, not close.
As a demo of mobile computing power, extraordinary.

Is it just me, or did the video demonstrate they were nearly at the stage required to replace most of Amazon's warehouse pick staff with robots?

Just add an automatic rifle and we're all ready for the robot apocalypse!

Pretty cool that it can get back up if knocked down, if you ask me.
Yep, Instant Cylon Centurion, all it would need beyond that is a Sentient AI...

Then We'd be doomed if they felt they were being oppressed.

By Your Command...

Yep, Instant Cylon Centurion, all it would need beyond that is a Sentient AI...

Then We'd be doomed if they felt they were being oppressed.

By Your Command...

I should watch Battlestar Galactica at some point, then I'd understand what you're talking about :D

Put a skill saw in one hand and a iron pipe in the other. Send it after terrorists.

Ensure it has a self destruct button and the control signal is encrypted.
Would save some special force lives

---- but then again - this is basically how Screamers starts...
Screamers (1995) - IMDb

Pretty sure robots can't swim. On a hot day during the robot apocalypse I'll be enjoying a refreshing dip in the pool.

I should watch Battlestar Galactica at some point, then I'd understand what you're talking about :D

The cylons in the 70's show would say, "By your command" at the end of the conversation. Kind of like how Picard would say, "Make it so" or Newt in "Aliens" would say, "Affirmative".

I see a new Kung Fu style, Drunken Robot. That was pretty impressive that it can recover from slippery conditions. Faster reflex timing than I thought. I would like to see a recovery from a side or backward fall or a fall in an odd position like half way down the steps etc.

First thing he did after walking out that door was goto the bar and tell a biker:
"I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle"

I see we already need a new organization to prevent cruelty to robots.

I Laughed so hard I was crying for the poor robot.
I always thought Steve Job's death was a ruse; now it is confirmed.
You see him here abusing robots instead of workers at Apple.

Last edited:
Terminator T-010 model 101 became operational on Jan 2016.

Put one of these on the Robot. Then revenge would be sweet!

q6nrtiol2mq171sska4y.jpg

This is obviously propaganda put forth by the robots. This one video has all you guys rooting for the them!

I wonder what the robots will think of this thread, when they can think? We should archive this thread for them.

Back