The next Fallout 76 event sets up the Brotherhood of Steel

erek

[H]F Junkie
"August 4-8: Deliver 125,000,000 Steel for a Brotherhood of Steel Beret

August 8-11: Deliver 150,000,000 Concrete for a Brotherhood of Steel CAMP banner

August 11-15: Deliver 200,000,000 Cork — Additional season pass daily challenges from Aug. 20-24

August 15-18: Deliver 150,000,000 Plastic — Bonus Challenges Week from Aug. 26-31.

There will be a week pause after the first stage of operations; the second stage will begin on Aug. 27 and run through Sept. 10.

August 27-31: Deliver 150,000,000 Wood for Steel Dawn Army Fatigues

August 31-September 3: Deliver 200,000,000 Cloth for a Brotherhood of Steel Collectron Station.

September 3-7: Deliver 175,000,000 Leather for a Purveyor 50% off sale from September 10-14.

September 7-10: Deliver 250,000,000 Glass for a Meat Week event from Sept. 22-28.

In addition, the Bethesda yearly convention known as QuakeCon is starting on Aug. 7. QuakeCon will be an all-digital event due to the global pandemic. While it looks like news will be light on the Fallout front, there will be panels and events for Bethesda’s other properties. Players can log into Fallout 76 from Aug. 6 to Aug. 10 for two free items: a Beelzebilly Outfit and a Mr. Demonic backpack."

https://www.polygon.com/2020/7/30/2...ion-atlas-brotherhood-of-steel-russell-dorsey

Reactions: Auer
like this
Nothing makes for an epic rpg quite like cork gathering.
Feels a lot more like a Survival/builder with combat than a RPG. So lots of gathering/crafting.
It just happens to be in a Fallout setting.

It's fun, as casual as you wish and if you really want to RP nothing is stopping you.
Events and other group activities can be fun, unless youre a loner of course.

Still a boring grind fest from what I have herd. Imagine a good mmo rpg and then think of the opposite, that is fallout 76. At least they are trying to make it better though.

Is this game still a shitshow? I have still yet to try it out.
Nope.

There are two types of people: those that have played the latest version and appreciate the turnaround it's had, and those that have not played but insist it sucks because it's not Fallout 5.

Nope.

There are two types of people: those that have played the latest version and appreciate the turnaround it's had, and those that have not played but insist it sucks because it's not Fallout 5.
So you guarantee that if I buy and play it I'll like it?

Feels a lot more like a Survival/builder with combat than a RPG. So lots of gathering/crafting.
It just happens to be in a Fallout setting.

It's fun, as casual as you wish and if you really want to RP nothing is stopping you.
Events and other group activities can be fun, unless youre a loner of course.
It is so very not my cup of tea. I actually pre-ordered it, because I have played and finished all Fallout universe games.

I tried, but realized it wasn’t what I liked. I strongly dislike games with what I’d call busy-work. Honestly, it’s on me for pre-ordering mostly based upon name, rather than seeing what the game truly is.

Better question is why are people still talking about a dead game? Let it die already so that maybe Bethesda might make a Fallout 5.
Might be a while, It's on XGP and Steam too so I predict people will keep playing.

So much hate hahahaha...videogames...

You play what you like :)

Back