The New Super High Resolution PC Screenshot Thread

489830_20200709011842_1.png
489830_20200709110819_1.png

How much time do you spending fixing all the issues having mod installed over mod? I played around with some Skyrim mods last year but broke it so, seems like a huge PIA to get all the mods installed and playing nice?

I'm pretty sure last time I tried, the tools basically told you whether mods conflict with one another and did most of the heavy lifting to get shit at least vaguely working

I don't remember having any issues, but I also didn't go _that_ crazy with it.

How much time do you spending fixing all the issues having mod installed over mod? I played around with some Skyrim mods last year but broke it so, seems like a huge PIA to get all the mods installed and playing nice?

The only time I spend is figuring out what I want to run and which textures/meshes I like the most. If you weren't using Mod Organizer 2 ("MO2") to mod your game, then that is why you kept breaking it. MO2 makes modding Skyrim and other TES games trivial.

What MO2 does is runs as an EXE somewhere else on your system. You launch MO2 and point to the game's EXE file in "steam\steam apps\\common\Skyrim Special Edition" and launch the game EXE from withing MO2. The real magic with MO2 is it builds a virtual repository of the game files and any mods that you have installed. This way you can overwrite mods virtual without actually having to copy and paste into the real data folder. So if you want to change something, you just need to move a folder up or down in the MO2 menu. WHatever is last is which file ends up running in the virtual directory.

The only time I spend is figuring out what I want to run and which textures/meshes I like the most. If you weren't using Mod Organizer 2 ("MO2") to mod your game, then that is why you kept breaking it. MO2 makes modding Skyrim and other TES games trivial.

What MO2 does is runs as an EXE somewhere else on your system. You launch MO2 and point to the game's EXE file in "steam\steam apps\\common\Skyrim Special Edition" and launch the game EXE from withing MO2. The real magic with MO2 is it builds a virtual repository of the game files and any mods that you have installed. This way you can overwrite mods virtual without actually having to copy and paste into the real data folder. So if you want to change something, you just need to move a folder up or down in the MO2 menu. WHatever is last is which file ends up running in the virtual directory.

sic, good to know, thanks for the info. I'll try it out

For example:
1594322914600.png

In the above you can see that Noble Skyrim is highlighted. Any mod that is below it means it is overwriting files that Noble Skyrim provides. And any mod that is above Noble Skyrim, Noble Skyrim will overwrite. However, these mods only overwrite files that are duplicates, so it effectively merges the remaining stuff that aren't conflicts. If you want to switch this around, you don't have to start all over or figure out how to roll back. You literally just move it up and down the tree.

One does not simply play a Bethesda game...90% of the time you'll be modding it, running around looking at things, searching for new mods, fixing .ini files that are dumpster fires & trying to fix the broken engine. ect... :ROFLMAO:

So in reality, when you buy a Bethesda game, you're actually getting two games. One that they ship. The second game is the one you play to try to fix the first.

One does not simply play a Bethesda game...90% of the time you'll be modding it, running around looking at things, searching for new mods, fixing .ini files that are dumpster fires & trying to fix the broken engine. ect... :ROFLMAO:

So in reality, when you buy a Bethesda game, you're actually getting two games. One that they ship. The second game is the one you play to try to fix the first.

I've only beaten the main game twice and did each DLC once and have 2400 hours played and 800 in the creation kit. I spent more time testing the mods I build than actually playing. I also take other peoples mods and improve on them thinking one day I'll use them in a playthrough. Skyrim is more about modding than actually playing the game tbh.

Got DCS F-18 recently. Playing around with Mavericks and Harpoons.

Valiantly defending St. George, Utah from a Russian invasion.

Screen_200728_004413.png

Screen_200728_004420.png

Anti shipping.
Screen_200731_004014.png

How many will make it through?

Screen_200731_004050.png

Screen_200731_004054.png

Screen_200731_004059.png

Had I broke off a second later, the ship would've got a hit on me to.

Screen_200731_004302.png

I love that game, my favorite is the one for Gamecube & Soul Edge for the Arcade.
Soulcalibur 6 is my favorite fighter right now. I think its a good mix of SC2/3 and some modern ideas and improvements. And the gameplay has a certain bounce to it, which I don't get from other fighters. Even beyond previous Soulcalburs.

Last edited:
Can we get some CP 2077 max shots? This is [H] after all, lots of 3080s & 3090s on here. Lets see the beautiful lighting and atmosphere inside of the city

Right? It looks amazing @ 3440x1440, but my 12Gb 1080ti is struggling (have to turn off a bunch of stuff).

Back