The New Super High Resolution PC Screenshot Thread

Nice! I was thinking that I should stop and take 1440p screens, ME:A looks great.

witcher3_2017_04_03_17_22_11_014.png
witcher3_2017_04_03_17_22_11_014.png

Finally finished this one.

Screen_170405_190345.jpg

sLy4Vqf.jpg

Only 1920x1080, but this was officially implemented in the game a few months back. Fictional scheme for the UK faction, but it is nice to have some of my stuff implemented into a game.

Screen_161028_125605.jpg

Screen_161028_133707.jpg

Cockpit but was fixed in a patch.

Character models are okayish, men got worse treatment than women I'd say. It's MGSO with a few extras basically, just look at MGSO on nexus mods, you'll get basically the same result. There's a few guides on reddit i'll see if I can find it for you. The graphics are much better, but the animations are still hilarious. I had a blast playing through it again, I hardly remember any of the story at all. It was like playing a new game again pretty much, haven't touched it in 15 years.

Character models are okayish, men got worse treatment than women I'd say. It's MGSO with a few extras basically, just look at MGSO on nexus mods, you'll get basically the same result. There's a few guides on reddit i'll see if I can find it for you. The graphics are much better, but the animations are still hilarious. I had a blast playing through it again, I hardly remember any of the story at all. It was like playing a new game again pretty much, haven't touched it in 15 years.
Ouch, yeah those are bad, lol. I might just wait for the Morrowind DLC for ESO.

Well, you play Morrowind for being able to become a god and fly around the world. You'll be able to explore the areas of Morrowind in that expansion, but you won't be able to leap across the entire map with one jump. :) Or build a poison fireball spell and rain them down on the populace. Considering the game is from 2002, it's not that bad.

Mass Effect Andromeda can look amazing. Was going to do a male for this game after hearing how ugly the female looked, but spent a few minutes tweaking a custom character (didn't use the default) and it turned out nice looking. Who uses the custom pre-sets anyways?

Hs23wMI.jpg

4lQnZ1O.jpg

wU7hEaL.png

lRp5gy9.jpg

g4FmbpJ.jpg

If anyone knows of a good screen shot tool that isn't Nvidia or require a whole lot of crap running, let me know. FRAPs seems to have issues with many games these days and everything else seemed to include lots of crap.

More Subnautica... I'm kind of obsessed with this game. (4k everything max with no AA - my 1080ti gpu use is around ~95% to ~75% dep on the area, gddr use ~5G)

Px8Z3pA.jpg

hshyG2L.jpg

nPF7NMH.jpg

rhkQrJ4.jpg

EJwzjnt.jpg

o1hkqqH.jpg

lRp5gy9.jpg

I guess I am blind because I honestly can't really tell the difference between something like this and Zero Dawn Horizon. Does look really nice though.

I think it had to do with all the customization? I don't recall if you get an optic if you mount a scope in the accessory menu. That was taken in Ansel to. Looks very nice and crisp with what appears to be absolutely no jaggies at all.

I was bumping this thread to get more images from the newer games. My gaming PC is packed and I can't get 4k screenshots right now.
Also I'm not going to pay for wallpapers. Thanks though!

Bah. Your "high resolution" is a flabby little girly resolution!

ParagonChatVigil2017MaxRes.jpg

Back