The new "Project Offset" trailor.

Holy shit dude. I don't even know what to say...yeah I do... That looks fucking amazing. Like, I don't even know if my computer could handle that, or if ANY computer could handle that at top settings. Amazing amazing. And yeah, that was all in-game. My favorite part is the second half when he's looking at everything going on outside, and the end of the trailer was awesome. Holy shit... this moved to number 4 on my top 10 wanted games list... :eek:

Judging by the gameplay it looks to be Unreal Engine 3. Also, kind of a weird title name considering the setting of the game. But i'm sure it means something important.

Judging by the gameplay it looks to be Unreal Engine 3. QUOTE]

EHHH wrong! Its an engine created by the dev team and demo'ed on video prolly more than a year ago. All in all I was very impressed with what was shown, it currently has no release date and I dont think we'll see it this year or even WELL into 2008

Judging by the gameplay it looks to be Unreal Engine 3. QUOTE]

EHHH wrong!

Hides in corner and cries. lol. Well, it's really impressive, and looking forward to it. I'll be playing that on SLI G92s by the time that comes out... haha :cool:

Looks very impressive, their game looks like it's moved on quite a bit. Even after all this time it's stayed just ahead or at least competing with the best visuals out there today.I fully expected the game to have died considering the tiny team that's behind it. Have they gotten a publisher to pick them up yet? They need to come up with money to eat with while they work on this thing.

I remeber hearing about this game like a year ago and there wasn't any trailers. Can't wait till this one comes out, looks awesome.

this does look quite amazing. reminded me a bit of the cry engine 2. but i really don't know. can't wait :D

Yeah, i remember seeing that video of it about a year ago and i was just pondering what the name of the game was...

Holy hell, that was sweet, good to see they're working on the game though. I thought it might've died. 9 months without an update? I think the "leaked" video will do them good, everyone seems to be amazed with it whether it was for internal purposes or not.

Absolutely amazing. God knows what they're testing on since it looks like nothing but the absolute top end hardware would be able to run that at decent speeds, but that trailer has re-piqued my interest.

Just found out about this game due to "leaked" video. Looks awesome, aside from being an fps, looks like it'll have a thief sort of camera for when you aren't using ranged weapons.

The game has always looked good, they've just never really had any gameplay footage. Nice find :)

In all honesty, even if it was accidental, I think it will end up being a good thing for those behind the game. It looks freaking awesome and a video like this just brought it back onto MANY people's radar.

I definitely agree. They've released basically nothing, and this will do nothing but spark people's interest.

Back