The New, (now) official, Show off Your Video Card Thread

My dual BFG 6800 Ultra OC's.

img00811wk.jpg

img00854jv.jpg

AuroraProject said:
It looks like one of your cards is blocking a Silicon Image SATA port, can you confirm this for me?

Yes, it is, even if i bend the wire dramatically it's blocked, unless you'd like it pushing on the card.

well i got my PowerColor 800XL and build the box. still installing all the soft. i will post benchies later.

What makes me wonder is .. do you guys buy your stuff using credit cards or do you use cash ?

I'm the type of person that saves up and buys and I'm sure a lot of us are but some of us are probably the crazy credit card type that end up paying it off for a long time !!

mohammedtaha said:
What makes me wonder is .. do you guys buy your stuff using credit cards or do you use cash ?

I'm the type of person that saves up and buys and I'm sure a lot of us are but some of us are probably the crazy credit card type that end up paying it off for a long time !!

Everything is paid off in full already.

mohammedtaha said:

Cash for me, I just received a substantial raise at work and a bonus check.

mohammedtaha said:

If I told you I would have to.............well you know
:D

Dont you just love it when the sexy black MSI PCB connects to the lucious green Ultra PCB with those cute double molex's and that shiny metal HSF.

Oh man... :D

Dillusion said:
Dont you just love it when the sexy black MSI PCB connects to the lucious green Ultra PCB with those cute double molex's and that shiny metal HSF.

Oh man... :D

LMAO!! Ohh yea baby! It's the best...

dynamiks ... you are aware that you're supposed to HEAT-shrink right ? Apply a flame or hair dryer to the heat-shrink unless that's how you want it to look :eek:

mohammedtaha said:
dynamiks ... you are aware that you're supposed to HEAT-shrink right ? Apply a flame or hair dryer to the heat-shrink unless that's how you want it to look :eek:

lol, obviously I know that if the rest of my heatshrink came out fine besides the USB wires. The heatshrink was too wide, and the smaller size was too small, so I shrinked it as much as I could and it still wasn't enough, so I had to settle with it the way it was.

it went back up to 399.99 if it was 300 bucks i would have bought it without thinking twice. i gotta find an offer for one of those.

dworley said:
Just picked this baby up from Fry's for MSRP $299.99! (They had plenty in stock)

x800xl-1.jpg

x800xl-2.jpg

sparky1_2007 said:
dang dude, you really need to do some cable management!! look at those tangled wires!!

it's a jungle in there....

I am artisticaly challanged ...........please dont make fun of my disability
:eek: :D I need to get longer sata cables to go behind the mobo and still reach for starters but I really dont have the patience nor the apptitude to do what alot of the guys do. Its functional and as such i dont loose any sleep over it

PS: I should hire cornelious to fix it up for me ;)

I broke down....Im ordering one of them Asus 6800 Ultra's Extreme (pci-e) only because I got it used for only $520 from a very reputble member of xtremesystems forums. It's normally $800+ retail :D

Does 485/1320 supposedly. Should have pics by wed or thurs.

The top one needs to be sent in for RMA. The bottom one I ordered fresh from newegg to replace it.
6800s.jpg

dang.... is that the stock manufacturer's cooler? that sucker is massive! looks like a great OCing heatsink :D

Yeah, they weigh quite a bit with the hsf. They're leadteks by the way (in case anyone was wondering).

Well heres my ge-force 5200fx pci 128mb
gfx.jpg

its the ownage Doom3 Med quality 15fps :cool: I will be selling it soon so if you're interested keep your head up

Okay, I finally busted out the camera and updated my computer pics.
Image017.jpg

ATI X850 XT PE in all its glory.

My 64MB Ti4200 I just sold::
ti4200.jpg

Got a 9500 NP with L shaped RAM coming in off EBay I'm hoping will softmod without problem. Yeah, I know, I'm a bit behind the times, but since my wife doesn't bring in any money, I don't have it to spend on anything else. But rather her stay home and take care of our son than trust him to day care.

PruBowl300 said:
Okay, I finally busted out the camera and updated my computer pics.
Image017.jpg

ATI X850 XT PE in all its glory.

dude, i'm gonna be gettin an HIS X850XT PE with the dual DVI's and stock HSF :) it's gonna be awesome once i get my new computer ^ & running...

Is the dualy set-up really worth it, cause if you want dual vide processors just get the new 3D Labs video card.

Back