The New, (now) official, Show off Your Video Card Thread

yy2.jpg

eVGA 6800 Ultra Extreme

I chose the DD block because the base was all copper.

Dillusion said:
wheres all the bored SOB's with SLi systems, we want pics! ;)

I second that.....although I've seen enough pics on other forums already, it would be nice to see some of our own boys show their stuff. ;)

I'm holding myself back from pressing the order button on newegg right now. I have the chaintech NF4 board and a 3000+ 939 just waiting in the shopping cart :(

Could sell off this old LGA775 system but dont know if its worht the hassle, it plays all my games fine. :rolleyes:

cornelious0_0 said:
ribbed for her.........

oh never mind. :p

:p

Ribbed because I cut the tubing as short as possible. As such, they lost rigidity and I had to use the "ribbing" to keep them from kinking.

Max flow rate. :D

Harkamus said:
:p

Ribbed because I cut the tubing as short as possible. As such, they lost rigidity and I had to use the "ribbing" to keep them from kinking.

Max flow rate. :D

Hehe, a few more inuendo's could come out of that last post....but I'm not gonna, lets let everyone else use their imagination this time. ;)

cornelious0_0 said:
Hehe, a few more inuendo's could come out of that last post....but I'm not gonna, lets let everyone else use their imagination this time. ;)
HAH. You're right. I didn't even realize it. :p

cornelious0_0 said:
- Ribbed
- Rigid
- kinking
- flow rate

Good stuff.....who knew watercooling could be so much fun. :p

In the spirit of ribbing for pleasure I felt it necessary to post this

yy1.jpg

EDIT: Yes, my GPU block weighs down the vid card and kind of bends it. It's an old pic. I had to put a support beam on the corner to make sure it didn't bend the card. If bent, I would get display problems.

Kudos to anyone that guesses what the middle card is.

Yay, another YY-0221......I'm going to be looking at picking up another one in the near future and it's nice seeing some water cooling up and running in one.....good stuff, although I would get sick of seeing that green loom out the corner of my eye. :p

All of the cards I have ever bought in order from first to most recent.

ATI Radeon
radeon32sdr.jpg

VisionTek Geforce 2 mx 400
card_front.jpg

Leadtek Geforce 3 Ti 500
leadtekgeforce3ti500.jpg

VisionTek Geforce 4 Ti4600
ti4600.jpg

ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
radeon9700pro.jpg

Bfg 6800GT OC
gt_card.jpg

Evga.com 6800 Ultra
evga-e-geforce-6800-ultra-.jpg

cornelious0_0 said:
Yay, another YY-0221......I'm going to be looking at picking up another one in the near future and it's nice seeing some water cooling up and running in one.....good stuff, although I would get sick of seeing that green loom out the corner of my eye. :p

We're already OT. :p You won't see it. I didn't have my side panels installed for either of those shots. I won't have windows either. My taste is in pure functionality. :p

Harkamus said:
I won't have windows either. My taste is in pure functionality. :p

I know i know......this is where a lot of my friends are coming from too, and I can respect that, but I just fine it hard NOT to show off my baby. ;) :p

centvalny said:
My xtpe ready for the arc/orb races :D
xtpewater.JPG

Cent, are those those Monster copper 'sinks that FrozenCPU has? I wasn't sure if they were gonna work out for me, as it looked like for some reason they might be coming into contact with some components on the card due to their massive girth. I REALLY want to get a hold of a 8pack of those Monster ramsinks.....as I'm doing 640MHz with no direct cooling on the memory and no ramsinks....and I'm getting eager to see what it'll do WITH them. ;)

EDIT: Any chance I could pay you to order them for me and ship me the ramsinks after xmas?

centvalny said:
Yep. No problem corn, I got your info :D

Good stuff, cus I got some cash for xmas and it's more then enough to cover the ramsinks.....so if you could, it'd be cool if we could cross ship a MO for the ramsinks sometime soon after xmas....or whenever's cool for you.

I just wanna try those things out so bad....they're fricken twice the size of each memory chip, and just looks fricken cool.

It's mostly just to make things look right though, doens't seem "proper" having h2O on the card with the memory sitting bare on the back of the card. :p

My guess for the middle card is a Wireless network card...I had one in my desktop and it looked smooth and low profile like that :p

Also since my computer is completely disassembled, I might take the opportunity today/tomorrow to snap a pic of my videocard, just to toss it on here :)

tsuehpsyde said:
Also since my computer is completely disassembled, I might take the opportunity today/tomorrow to snap a pic of my videocard, just to toss it on here :)

Go for it....I would, but I'll wait until the comp is taken apart to get the case painted to get a pic of the XT-PE sporting its new Maze4. ;)

tsuehpsyde said:
My guess for the middle card is a Wireless network card...I had one in my desktop and it looked smooth and low profile like that :p
:)

Close but no cigar. :D

*gets more specific* Wireless B, Wireless G, Wireless G w/ SpeedBooster, Wireless A, and lastly, Bluetooth!

If it's none of those, then I couldn't have been too close, and deserve no cigar....but man I could use a cigar...I wanna win something on these boards ;)

which card is this? post a piccie of just enough so we have a slight chance of guessing what it is plz.

well... i did get the serial number, but google's coming up with nothing

serial number is 000347996004 331AD A30000-003

Harkamus... if you could post or link to a higher-resolution piccie at a similar angle... that would be nice.

tsuehpsyde said:
*gets more specific* Wireless B, Wireless G, Wireless G w/ SpeedBooster, Wireless A, and lastly, Bluetooth!

If it's none of those, then I couldn't have been too close, and deserve no cigar....but man I could use a cigar...I wanna win something on these boards ;)

Close, but again, no cigar. :p

yy4.jpg

OK, you guys should get it now. :p

Back