The new Nexus - Would you?

If you had to buy a new Android phone, would it be the new Nexus?

• Total voters
I'm wary about it, being made by LG and all, but I'm taking a wait-and-see approach to this one. If it ends up being good, I'll probably snag one.

No removable battery is a deal breaker. It's unfortunate, because most companies besides Samsung seems to be moving in this direction. I'll be sticking with my Note II :)

Last edited:
Lack of micro sd card slot and no removable battery is a "no go" for me... Got a note 2 last week

sums it up for me 2 deadly mistakes. Perhaps one can be forgiven not 2.

I felt the same way, but for $300 it was a no brainer for me. I'll save $300 this year alone by switching my service away from my AT&T contract to T-Mobile.

Only pure Nexus devices for me on prepaid from here on. Can't beat the savings and nothing beats pure Google goodness. For me I haven't needed an SD card in my phone for years and can't remember the last time I needed to carry an extra battery on me.

I carry batteries with me when I travel, but I can just get an external charger if need be. The SD card, for me, was never an issue - though I can see how it could be for some people.

Back