The new Gamertag thread! Post your XBOX Live Gamertag!

mine is mysticdem0n and all i play right now is rainbow six vegas. The only games i have are vegas and gears hoping to increase the game collection soon though.

My gamertag is DarkAssassin541 and I play FIFA 07 & Madden 07 online currently. I predict that I'll expand to add Gears of War real soon though, as I pulled the trigger on the Buy.com Google checkout sale.

Dark Assassin

Gamertag = celit888

Games:

Gears of War
Call of Duty 3
Viva Pinata

I play gears with my buddies online sometimes but Viva is really addicting and I'm hoping they release the pseudo co-op patch soon.

Hoping to add Fifa 07 and a couple others soon.

Most Eisley

Gears of War and Rock Star Table Tennis are the only ones I've played on Live so far...

tag boothorp

games R6 Vegas, Gears of War, Viva Pinata, Tiger Woods 07, Madden 07

arcade games Mortal Combat 3 and Geometry Wars

tag: monkman777

games: Gears of War, NCAA 07, Tony Hawk 8, Fight Night 3, Test Drive Unlimited, PGR3, CoD2 and a couple others I no longer play.

Sorry for the delays in editing the main list. Everyone is up there now.

We've broken 100 forum members on the list! Three cheers for the [H]! :)

gamertag: gregor7777

Playing multi gears, also catch my wife on Uno lol.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

my gamer tag is rcf1987 lets get some new ones up I know some of y'all got a 360 for Christmas

Tag: Drunk Stepdads

Games:

Lost Planet
NHL2k7
Burnout Revenge
Rainbow 6: Vegas
Gears of War
GRAW

I haven't played online much yet, hopefully I'll jump into Gears quite a bit in the next week.

mrgstiffler

mrgstiffler.png

Gamertag is MatDeff, someone took my usual. :(

Been lovin viva pinata, and some Gow too.

You guys/gals already have my GT in the list, but currently I am playing R6:V, some GOW, and Fifa 07. Any Fifa 07players here? Hit me up and I'll smack on you with Arsenal, Portugal, or AC Milan!

Hell yeah, I'll play you in some FIFA 07!

What a poor lineup of teams to use! My current domination squad is Chelsea (odd because I'm not a huge fan of the organization), but I can use my favorite Borussia Dortmund or Liverpool to earn a nice clean sheet. Add me if you want to play.

Dark Assassin

gamertag: DarkAssassin541

Halo 2
Gears of War
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Saints Row
Dead or Alive 4

Also this should be stickied

Gamertag: Tyreal IV

Games (that I play online): GoW mostly, and soon maybe Halo 2 and Call of Duty 3
Non-online games: Saints Row, Viva Pinata, Dead Rising, Madden '06

Feel free to add me :)

Mods, can we get this stickied like the other two consoles online tag threads ? :p

Back