The new flashplayer doesn't work with Firefox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGGO

Gawd
I'm using Firefox 1.0.6 and the computer told me there was a new flash player. Downloading it from their site, I find it never working for Firefox and only IE. Checking it in IE, it says "You have version 7,0,19,0 installed"

Is there any other information that would be needed? This is one of the few times in a year I experience PEBKAC. =0þ

yes i hav same prob , i think firefox needs re programming , i already hav flash works fine in ie plug in , but flsh fails to dl in my firefox becas it thinks its net scape :rolleyes:

Do you have adblock installed? It's been found that the obj-tag setting in adblock causes flash to not display. Try disabling obj-tags and if that doesn't work, get adblock plus from here, it fixed the problem for me.

That seemed to work, I can't use obj-tag in the newly installed adblock you showed me, but I think I can manage.

asked and answered

do to outrageuos stupidity in the past the subject of adblocking has been proscribed altogether

sorry

(23) Any discussion of AD BLOCKING software or instruction for using ad blocking regarding this forum or any other discussion in general of attempting to block advertisement will result in a no questions asked permanent ban on your account. This is not done lightly, rather deliberately to deny access to those who choose to utilize this forum, but not support our sponsors. It takes money to finance the cost of bandwidth, especially a forum of this size and if you don't care enough to support us through our advertisers, then we don't need your business. This will be the only warning with no discussion.

so we will now put this to bed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back