The Millennium Falcons that Never Were

Agreed. Check your fucking politics and cynicism at the theater door. I don't mean any disrespect to anyone, but Aica has a giant stick up its ass.

Just like in comedy, politics are the lowest form of sarcasm, folks don’t want an agenda when they go see a movie (unless that’s exactly what the movie is about) - they just want to have a good time!

I will say, after what JJ said about snoke and Rey during making the force awakens, and then seeing the last Jedi completely reverse course, I could easily see it was a 'fuck you' to star wars fans by a douche director who thought he was more clever than he actually was.

The lines from kylo about wanting to burn everything down and starting over I felt were coming from Rian himself.

Rather than be a good Steward of the ip he was allowed to play in, he instead took a shit on it, and then rubbed fans' noses in it.

I hope JJ reverses course on some things in ep 9. Just because kylo said Rey's parents are no one, doesn't mean he was telling the truth.

You are correct in Rian taking a crap on the fans (original fans, they are trying to cater to the smug sjw crowd thats growing up right now with these new movies), if you watch the Last Jedi behind the scenes he’s so full of himself right in the beginning. “Yeah so what I wanted to do here was a massive reset of the way the force worked because no one understands it, so I’m here to reteach everyone what it’s intent is”. That, made me stop watching the behind the scenes immediately. I had really high hopes for TLJ, and it completely failed in every way. There’s maybe 5% of the movie I liked, and that was the throne room fight scene, which they probably had to force him to put in.

GLAD I DON'T INVEST IN MOVIES LIKE SOME OF YOU. HOLY FUCK YOU ARE SALTY
damn it caps....too lazy to retype.

Falcon was cool. film was a solid 3.5/5

Being a fan doesn't mean accepting or subsidizing any piece of crap they pinch off and label Star Wars. That's basically a Slim Pickens in Dr. Strange Love Move right there. In fact if fan disenfranchisement had settled in sooner, we'd be over the Kathleen Kennedy era sooner. Instead the property faces a global extinction event.

Hey, I’ve already seen it and liked it, I hope they make a second one. If this wad about say, IDK pick another character and not that good of a movie I would have said “revolt! Speak with your wallet!” because I would have. I just feel bad for the people that worked on this movie and hope they get a second chance to finish the series.

Back