The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare: Announcement Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
The Mean Greens is a game that looks like a cross between Toy Story and Call of Duty, and I mean that in a good way. Watch the trailer, you'll see just what I'm talking about. The Mean Greens: Plastic Warfare, will be live on Tuesday December 8th on Steam.

The Mean Greens: Plastic Warfare, will be live on Tuesday December 8th on Steam.

Last edited:
Yes please.
Reminds me of one of my favorite maps from unreal tourney. Someone made a couple of maps that took place in a toy room and another in a kitchen. Everything was huge so it was like you were shrunk down. This brings back memories of when multiplayer death match was fast paced, fun, and simple.
I wish we could go back to more of this instead of all this pay to play and skill trees.
I just want to jump into a server (of my choosing) kick ass, or get my ass kicked, by players that all start that match with the same stuff.

Yes please.
Reminds me of one of my favorite maps from unreal tourney. Someone made a couple of maps that took place in a toy room and another in a kitchen. Everything was huge so it was like you were shrunk down. This brings back memories of when multiplayer death match was fast paced, fun, and simple.
I wish we could go back to more of this instead of all this pay to play and skill trees.
I just want to jump into a server (of my choosing) kick ass, or get my ass kicked, by players that all start that match with the same stuff.

That I believe originated on one of the quake engines. In Team Fortress Classic there was a map called 'RATS' and 'RATSXL' that took place in a kitchen. Was tons of fun.

The Mean Greens: Plastic Warfare, will be live on Tuesday December 8th on Steam.

I like games that find clever ways to drop textures, and replace with pixel shading in lieu of graphically expensive lighting.
You get a lot more for a lot less. Unicolor, unisurface models like these plastic soldiers is perfect example of the above.

Always loved the original Counterstrike Rats maps. Some of my absolute favorites. This might be the first MP FPS i buy in years.

ASSUMING it's not FTP

When i was a kid, we didn't need no computer to play army. We just set up a bunch of plastic guys and used our imagination. You whippersnappers make me weep for the future of this country.

;)

YES!

These style of maps were some of my favorites 15 years ago for Half Life, Quake 2 and Unreal Tournament!!!!!!

Holy cow, I LOVE that aesthetic. It's almost Toy Story meets TF2.

I was a DOD 1.3 addict so I will be purchasing this one just based on the maps. This one looks like a lot of fun.

60 fps trailer makes a good impression. 3rd person does not

Back