The Mandalorian- new Disney+ Star Wars series

sfsuphysics

I don't get it
I know it's just a teaser for the season but season 1 ends with everyone's favorite bad guy whipping out the darksaber and they're not even going to acknowledge that in the trailer?

Aurelius

2[H]4U
I know it's just a teaser for the season but season 1 ends with everyone's favorite bad guy whipping out the darksaber and they're not even going to acknowledge that in the trailer?
Might be that the scenes with Moff Gideon are too revelatory, or just that focusing on the main story didn't leave much room for him.

Jagger100

Supreme [H]ardness
Might be that the scenes with Moff Gideon are too revelatory, or just that focusing on the main story didn't leave much room for him.
They might breadcrumb that for 2-3 season leading up to a final showdown arc. Gus is doing other things, overall involvement is going to be pretty low, I'm guessing.

Domingo

Fully [H]
The funny thing about it is that she didn't actually make any jokes. She refused to post a particular pronoun on her social media and people started going after her trying to force it upon her. She declined and posted "boop/bob/beep" instead because she was getting threats.
I'm a liberal and open minded as the next guy, but that's some bullshit.