The Making of Metro Exodus

AlphaAtlas

[H]ard|Gawd
Staff member
Ukranian game developer 4A Games is posting a series of videos on the production of their upcoming survival FPS, Metro Exodus. The first episode, which was released earlier this year, covers the background and inspiration for Metro Exodus. The second part of the series, which was just uploaded today, focuses more on the gameplay itself and the technology behind the latest in the Metro franchise.

Check out the videos here.

Featuring interviews with key personnel at 4A Games, archive footage and photos, and never-seen-before materials from the 5 year development of Metro Exodus from the earliest concept stage, this series takes fans to the heart of the creative process behind 4A Games' most ambitious project to date. In Episode Two, we learn about the powerful 4A Engine - the studio's cutting edge in-house tech - and the incredible attention to detail that goes into creating Metro's distinctive weapons.

Glad to see their passion for making such great games. I'm really looking forward to playing Exodus.

Eastern Europe is kicking ass on the game front.

4A Games are good. Good story, crazy characters, good weapons, awesome single player experience.

Can't wait for this one.

Played the first. I have the second and I'll just play Stalker thanks. These cheery worlds just depress me. ;)

We are gonna get real PvP in Fallout 76 soon. That will be interesting. ;)

Back