16_VLL.jpg

12_VLL.jpg

15_VLL.jpg

27_VLL.jpg

33_VLL.jpg

37_VLL.jpg

9_VLL.jpg

1_VLL.jpg

I'll soon be back to posting in this thread. My main system is going to be moved into my old V2000. It's just to beautiful to not have on my desk.

is lian li expected to release a new lineup soon? Haven't seen anything that's making me want to "upgrade" lately

is lian li expected to release a new lineup soon? Haven't seen anything that's making me want to "upgrade" lately

The new models are starting to trickle in.

I've been drooling over this one, can't find it at any retailers yet though (bet it's $$$$):
Lian-Li PC-O8
Video

Love the tempered glass front/side:
o8-main-1_zps2rdzczam.jpg

DO want

The new models are starting to trickle in.

I've been drooling over this one, can't find it at any retailers yet though (bet it's $$$$):
Lian-Li PC-O8
Video

Love the tempered glass front/side:
o8-main-1_zps2rdzczam.jpg

DO want

but the fans are in the wrong chamber, where's the fans for the GPUs and the mobo and such?

Anyone with a Lian Li PC-X500FX/PC-X900/ PC-X2000F/PC-V1020/PC-A70F???

I want to know the measurements of the IO panel at the front of the case. I want to know if I can make it work in my PC-V1010 to get USB 3.0 support.

Measure from center of screws and measure the door flap would be awesome.

PW-IS40AV85AI0.jpg

http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pw-is40av85ai0/

Lian li uses standard components. If your case has 4usb, 1esata, 1 mic and 1 headphone in that position, it will fit.

Lian li uses standard components. If your case has 4usb, 1esata, 1 mic and 1 headphone in that position, it will fit.

They have a slightly differnet layout but I think it will still work.

03175226114l.jpg

I have just found a site that lists the replacement for my case and it says it works with the PC-A70F which is also listed on the USB 3.0 module so I assume it'll be fine.

http://www.coolerguys.com/840556095347.html

anyone know what I would need to mount 280mm Kraken x61 in PC-A70F?

I'm trying to find a top cover with correct cut out but I can't find one.

Anyone with a Lian Li PC-X500FX/PC-X900/ PC-X2000F/PC-V1020/PC-A70F???

I want to know the measurements of the IO panel at the front of the case. I want to know if I can make it work in my PC-V1010 to get USB 3.0 support.

Measure from center of screws and measure the door flap would be awesome.

PW-IS40AV85AI0.jpg

http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pw-is40av85ai0/

There is a replacement kit, I've tried one on my A17. You're better off to leave the USB 2.0 stuff alone and install 5.25 device, it's nice to have 4 of each.

It looks like this:

http://www.coolerguys.com/840556088516.html?productid=840556088516&channelid=FROOG&gclid=CL7w2NKJqcgCFYQYHwodQ28CFg

^Yes, exactly. This is the 5.25" component I have and it is really nice. I bought it separately.

Now to just find one in Canada. With Shipping and taxes from coolerguys it would cost me about $70 CAD... lol

Now to just find one in Canada. With Shipping and taxes from coolerguys it would cost me about $70 CAD... lol

I got mine from Performance-PCs (or maybe Frozen CPU), I have one on a Q11 instead of CD drive, and one on an A17.

If you change out the original USB 2.0 kit, go easy with the screwdriver, you could easily dimple the case top.

Decided to cram my two MSI 6970 Lightning cards into my PC-V354. I'm not sure if the NZXT HALE82 650W PSU is up to it but seems fine so far. It was a very tight fit. PSU sits right on the heat pipes. Upgraded from EVGA GTX 560 ti.

Thoughts?

ryCHXAd.jpg

oe7ixog.jpg

EA9P1XV.jpg

NNUQgmJ.jpg

OsJdDEY.jpg

Swapped out PSU for Corsair HX1000W.

Complete overkill for a HTPC. If I find the fan noise from video cards annoying I'll go back to the old way. General usage it is pretty quite but it gets loud when the system ramps up.

5Xy11og.jpg

Posting this up here since when I was building this machine I couldn't find anything done with the mATX version of this case only the ATX. Hopefully will help someone else in case they want to do something similar.

Parts
---------
Lian-Li PC-06SX
Maximus VIII Gene
6700K @ 4.8 Ghz + EK Supremacy EVO
G.Skill Trident Z @3200
Seasonic X series 750
980 Ti w/EK Block
Black Ice Nemesis 360mm L Series Rad w\Vardar Fans
Samsung 950 Pro 256Gb
Samsung 850 Evo 1TB
EK-XRES 100 Revo D5

The pictures sorry for crappy quality
p2aV1gY.jpg

cwtJemx.jpg

u2IrCAZ.jpg

My PC-A75. Plenty of room, but could be improved in a few areas. I can't complain too much for the price though.

nojJMQP.jpg

D5yEbSx.jpg

A02wrbI.jpg

So I have an old A04 that I've replaced and put my old hardware into my PC-O8. It looks hilariously small in a case of this size.. I don't even have enough fan headers on the board to run half of these lol

Incoming iPhone pics.. :eek:

Skylake build is incoming though, stay tuned!

Back