The Lian Li Gallery

how did u mount that fan that blows air internally on the vid cards?

the bottom fans sucks out & the front & Top Fans + rad suck in while the back & bottom fans are out take . Kinda like Down & Out yeah yeah i know heat Rises but it seems to stay pretty darn COLD:D

(Everything out the Back)

P.S you Can reverse the bottom 2 fans to have them intake or out take i have them in (OUTTAKE) it mounts in the PCI Slot

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/8...rnal_Dual_Slot_PCI_Cooler_-_Black_BS-08B.html

Nice clean system! What's that cover over the front of the power supply?

I was never happy about bottom mount PSUs and still seeing cables strewn everywhere. (Even so if my PSU is modular) so I managed to obtain a Coolermaster Haf-X PSU cover. It sticks out slightly from the HDD cage and the PSU. I've cut about 1/2 inch from the back of it and now it fits flush perfectly in the case with the PSU and the HDD cage. Now to paint it black to match everyhting else. Suprisingly it does not affect case temps at all, especially when the system is at full load with an i7 2600K @ 4.5GHZ.

I'll post another pic when it is all said and done.

dsc05290a.jpg

i7 2600k (4.0 right now...120mm fan had to be moved to the side to make it fit between ram and side panel)
MSI p67a-g45 (b3)
8 gb ddr3-1600 (2x4gb corsair)
hx650
1.5 tb seagate
lian li pc-60fnw with all noctua fans

Thought id stick up a few pics of my LL A70F.

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

Not the tidiest at the minute, but ill sort that out once i get the interior powdercoated, (light blue with black mobo tray), braided cables etc. Full spec below.

i7 920 [email protected]
Asus p6t deluxe v2
6 gb ocz reaper 1600mhz, 7-7-7-24
2x Gigabyte gtx 470 @750/1500/1674
Asus xonar DX audio card
LG blu ray drive
Zalman zm-mfc1 plus fan controller
Prolimatech super mega with push/pull akasa vipers
Corsair HX850w psu.

All fans will be replaced with black/blue alpenfohn's, front panel connectors and power connectors will be in black braid. Really pleased with the quality of the case.

Here is my Lian-Li PC-76, slightly non-stock.

First, what it looked like in 2004:

lls.jpg

lls2-1.jpg

And what it looks like today:

pc76proj26.jpg

pc76proj24.jpg

pc76proj23.jpg

Specs are in my sig :D

woah, quad-80's in the front? what was LL thinking back then.. although my PC-65B had dual-80's up there. That case must have been through a TON of builds, all kinds of hardware. My PC-65B is still with a friend who has it up to date with modern internals, it's crazy the amount of time these cases last.

Haha yeah that case has been through a few, including a WC build and eventually back to air. It was designed originally as a server case and came with 2 of those hdd cages for a total of 12 x 3.5 drives in addition to the bays :eek:

When I was doing the most recent hacking on it my 3-year old crawled inside and pretended it was a house haha. And I do need a longer SATA cable but that drive crapped out anyway, so now I'm using my back-up PATA drive. I'm planning on upgrading some stuff sometime after BD comes out, so I'll probably get a new drive and cable at that time.

Funny thing is after working with a case this big, it was really hard for me to be comfortable in a PC-65b. My wife didn't like it (even though the case was here before she was) so I decided to turn it into a piece of furniture. Built it to match the desk I built and viola, no more wife aggro :D

Here's a link to the build for the curious: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1591348

I might try and do a re-shoot once I update my hardware but I am not sure if I'll have the patience.

pc.jpg

inside.jpg

Still in the process of getting all the cables worked out. I had to drill a 120mm hole into the side for another fan, so I'm using just a junk fan I had in the closet until my new one arrives.

PC-9F case, I really like it. It's not huge, but it's got room for 2x 120mm in the front, 1x 120mm in the rear, a 140mm on top. It can fit a NH-D14 easily, and still able to get the 140mm fan installed on top.

2600k @ 4.4GHz
P67 Sabertooth with 16GB of RAM
2x Powercolor PCS+ 6970
256GB C400 and 2TB WD Green drive (in the 5 1/4 bay, I didn't like the drive cage blocking most of the front fans, especially with 2x 6970)
Corsair 750HX

profanum thats a sick build, it'd have setup it up pretty much the same way.

Thought id stick up a few pics of my LL A70F.

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

Not the tidiest at the minute, but ill sort that out once i get the interior powdercoated, (light blue with black mobo tray), braided cables etc. Full spec below.

i7 920 [email protected]
Asus p6t deluxe v2
6 gb ocz reaper 1600mhz, 7-7-7-24
2x Gigabyte gtx 470 @750/1500/1674
Asus xonar DX audio card
LG blu ray drive
Zalman zm-mfc1 plus fan controller
Prolimatech super mega with push/pull akasa vipers
Corsair HX850w psu.

All fans will be replaced with black/blue alpenfohn's, front panel connectors and power connectors will be in black braid. Really pleased with the quality of the case.

Looks great! Did you switch out the blue fans for regular black ones with no LED's?
Also what is in the bottom of your HDD cage? Looks like your 2 drives are at the top and something else is at the bottom. THANKS!

Last edited:
MY A70F with a little bit of cable management revisions:

EDIT, more revisions and new fan controller:

30t4g9e.jpg

al46qa.jpg

zxmp1e.jpg

rig in my sig

Last edited:
I normally don't do cases, more of a tech bench guy.. but damn do I love this Lian-Li Lancool PC-K59.

p1040017y.jpg

p1040014j.jpg

p1040009a.jpg

p1040010d.jpg

t6001.png

t6002.png

t6003.png

Lian Li Pitstop T60
Intel Core i7 2600K
Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3
8GB(2x4GB) 1600MHz Corsair Dominator
WD Velociraptor 300GB | WD 500GB Caviar Black
Asus ENGTX 580

Last edited:
Very nice. I really like the industrial look of it. And you don't worry about air flow either.

the bench is legit!

anyone selling one or the antec skeleton?

its the only cooler i got, dont want to fork over extra $$ for a noctua or something like that.

Back