The Lian Li Gallery

I have a negative pressure setup right now to remove all the hot air and works pretty well, but better airflow overall is a good idea. I will try to get both then, but first I will get the side panel for the side fans. thanks for the input

I have a negative pressure setup right now to remove all the hot air and works pretty well, but better airflow overall is a good idea. I will try to get both then, but first I will get the side panel for the side fans. thanks for the input

You are very welcome!:D

I'd like to get that side panel first but it's looking like the bottom fan (the only one I'd use) comes close to my hyper 212+ heatsink. I don't know the exact distance that the holes are cut, does anyone know?

Guys, take it over to the PM. This thread has almost 2 consecutive pages that have little or no picture at all...

n00b or not, this is "The Lian Li Gallery" gallery thread and the above discussion will be much more on-topic in a different thread.

Out of the last 40 posts, I can't even see 10 pictures. After all, this is a gallery.:)

And that's my fault? Maybe if you put up some pics we would have something to look at. Sometimes it's like dealing with 5th graders around here.

Last edited:
I'd like to get that side panel first but it's looking like the bottom fan (the only one I'd use) comes close to my hyper 212+ heatsink. I don't know the exact distance that the holes are cut, does anyone know?

Check your P.M.

Got my PC-K62 with a combo deal. So I figured I'd replace my parents NZXT Alpha Black with this sexy chassis. Took me about 2½ hours to do the cable management.

p1020648.jpg

p1020650.jpg

p1020652.jpg

p1020655.jpg

p1020656.jpg

Great cable management. I will be redoing mine as well. I wish I could make my case cables (power, reset, USB, etc) to look as clean and not as gaudy. That looks great, though!

n00b or not, this is "The Lian Li Gallery" gallery thread and the above discussion will be much more on-topic in a different thread.

They are off topic at the 'Show us your LCD setup" thread. Go over there and straighten them out.:p

@SolidBladez - That's the nicest thing you could do for your parents. Hey, I'm looking to adopt..

Built a little box out of spare wood I had in my shed, primed it with a gray primer and painted it black. Used it to prop my case on top of so it's not hovering on the carpet. Little better for airflow this way because there isn't enough room on my desk for it

2zzj60z.jpg

29nt16r.jpg

Took a picture with flash to see better color:

2a99y0p.jpg

And how it all fits:
p1050103.jpg

Next step is to replace the side panel with the clear panel lian li makes and add a 140mm white LED fan/strips

Built a little box out of spare wood I had in my shed, primed it with a gray primer and painted it black. Used it to prop my case on top of so it's not hovering on the carpet. Little better for airflow this way because there isn't enough room on my desk for it

That's a great idea. :D

Got my Full tower side panel from Performance PCs today!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is a side view, the bottom makes the cable management look insane:

BUT, it's the cable clamps the thing came with. Again, even though it looks crazy, they are held in place and not obstructing airflow. It looks a lot better in person, but I'd still like to cover it up possibly.

Last edited:
@wraith - they are real good man. I was debating between making that side panel fan an intake or an exhaust, with the exhaust my GPU stays cooler. With it as intake my CPU stays cooler. It's more or less a what do I think needs better cooling. I am now overclocking both, and they are both at amazing temps, I'm just being a perfectionist haha.

I idle at 46-48 on my GPU
and 33-34 on my CPU

Max at 69 on GPU
and Max at 48 on CPU

Overclocking @ 3.9 I max at 52C for CPU. Not to shabby compared to my old setup (same build, different chasis) which was 58 on load on stock settings for CPU

@wraith - they are real good man. I was debating between making that side panel fan an intake or an exhaust, with the exhaust my GPU stays cooler. With it as intake my CPU stays cooler. It's more or less a what do I think needs better cooling. I am now overclocking both, and they are both at amazing temps, I'm just being a perfectionist haha.

I idle at 46-48 on my GPU
and 33-34 on my CPU

Max at 69 on GPU
and Max at 48 on CPU

Overclocking @ 3.9 I max at 52C for CPU. Not to shabby compared to my old setup (same build, different chasis) which was 58 on load on stock settings for CPU

That's fantastic!:cool: Are you going to get top cover with fans?

That's fantastic!:cool: Are you going to get top cover with fans?

Oh absolutely. I plan on actually modding my original one with 3 top holes for exhaust. I plan on going water in the future so having a spot to put a radiator at the top would be ideal for me

Rebuild my Lian Li PC-V300 yesterday, it had a lot of dust inside it. Ans also got my ssd in, and this case is so packet that i couldn't get is in without taking the whole thing apart.

Right Side

SSD GOODNESS

Left side

Overview

Will post some pictures of it with the sidepanels on when i clean up my desk.

Specs
Asus P5QL-CM
Intel Core2Quad Q8200
2x2gb OCZ Platinum DDR2-1066
2x 640Gb WD Sata II drives
1x 40gb Intel X25-V the G2 postville version
Ati HD3850 (simple because im not a gamer and also there isnt enought space without modding the case)
OCZ 500W PSU
Nexus something CPU Cooler with silent 120mm fan on top of it

Nice case, and just well build. But next time i wil use a bigger case and a full size ATX motherboard because im always upgrading my PC and im limited right now in the things that i want to do with it.

Let me know what u guys think of it.

Last edited:
So it's precursor to V350, V351, etc? Looks great, and given that it can be cooled w/o employing front fans (or availability of fairly quiet 80-92mm fans) it can be rather quiet. Too bad it does not look like it works with C02 DVD bezel -- silver all around would have been terrific.

The Lian Li pc-v300 came before the pc-350 and pc-v351. It is realy quiet. It has 2 80mm fans in the front of it that only run on 5 volts. Bought is about a year ago in a shop that had gone bankrupt. Paid around 50 dollars for it so it was realy a steal.

To bad the drive is black, but its okay. I dont mind al that much. I think this case will be with me fore a long time. It wil retire as a HTPC case when i get another case for my main workstation.

Rebuild my Lian Li PC-V300 yesterday, it had a lot of dust inside it. Ans also got my ssd in, and this case is so packet that i couldn't get is in without taking the whole thing apart.

Right Side
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1804/01082010015.jpg

SSD GOODNESS
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8382/01082010016.jpg

Left side
http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/7278/01082010017.jpg

Overview
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6422/01082010019.jpg

Will post some pictures of it with the sidepanels on when i clean up my desk.

Specs
Asus P5QL-CM
Intel Core2Quad Q8200
2x2gb OCZ Platinum DDR2-1066
2x 640Gb WD Sata II drives
1x 40gb Intel X25-V the G2 postville version
Ati HD3850 (simple because im not a gamer and also there isnt enought space without modding the case)
OCZ 500W PSU
Nexus something CPU Cooler with silent 120mm fan on top of it

Nice case, and just well build. But next time i wil use a bigger case and a full size ATX motherboard because im always upgrading my PC and im limited right now in the things that i want to do with it.

Let me know what u guys think of it.

Talk about stuffing 10 pounds of potatoes into a 5 pound bag.....:D

@nekrosoft - Hey man, did you get the custom top panel and that's how you mounted that the top fan? I also see you have a mini fan inside your case, nice! I think I saw a few of those at walmart.
Also, is that the A70F or A71F? If so, how do you like it?

yes it is the custom top panel, and i might buy the custom side panel with window and two fans.

its the A70F, and its the best case i ever had.

yes it is the custom top panel, and i might buy the custom side panel with window and two fans.

its the A70F, and its the best case i ever had.

I too own the A70F, and agree it's the best case I've ever had. I have the custom side panel with 2 fans, but with a after market CPU cooler like we both have, the top fan is just about 5-10mm away from being able to fit, so I can only use the bottom one, which is fine for me because I only wanted to cool my graphics card anyway. I was considering getting the custom top panel because I'd like to stick a radiator up there eventually.

Performance PCs has the side panel with precut fans for almost the same price as the one with no precuts sold at frozencpu. You'll at least be able to get rid of your gfx cooler that way :p

I'm going to contribute.

Just got this in this week. Took maybe 2 hours or so to get it as neat as I could. Really need to ditch the IDE DVD-RW. Overall I love this case.

http://imageshack.us

Redid my loop and installed an AX750.
The PSU is quite small but I figured a little more room wouldn't hurt so a PE-01 was installed.

Still missing 2 rotary 90s to tidy up the loop though...

img1808oa.jpg

Back