The Lian Li Gallery

Lian Li PC-Q7 I made for my daughter. It houses a Zotac mobo, e8400, and 9500GT.
4256995687_147a09d7c1_o.jpg

Here it is compared to my wife's v351.
4257758974_f97c8a166e_o.jpg

4257762770_b5ff6d1efa_o.jpg

^^ looks awesome. Would it be correct to assume that you HAD to make a front intake on PC-Q7 in order to use E8400? What kind of HSF are you using on E8400? Can we see more pics (e.g., side view, possibly with PSU out)?

Ive taken my setup apart about 5 times now during my new build/swap so I know where every cable could go and that just seems best. can't wait to get this build finished...

@Roch - Are those 5850's in CF? if so.. can you hook up 4 screens to them? like.. two on each card with the dvi's?

Im looking to upgrade to another 5850 and get my eyefinity game on, but still not sure if it will work or not.

Temps are great, very quiet too, using 3 900rpm noiseblocker Blacksilent Pros as intakes.

It doesn't scratch discs. ;)

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

First time posting here so hope this is right way to do this. This is my tribute to the old Voodoo Omen pc. It's a modified Lian Li V1000.

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01045.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01017.jpg

Man, that is one hell of a try. 90% spot on. However, Voodoo PC's cable management was legendary... work on yours a bit. =)

Admiring Voodoo PC is what got me into building/modding PC's. Truly top of the heap in their day.

^^ can you elaborate on what you did to the PSU and why (e.g., cosmetics, cooling arrangement)? TIA

Man, that is one hell of a try. 90% spot on. However, Voodoo PC's cable management was legendary... work on yours a bit. =)

Admiring Voodoo PC is what got me into building/modding PC's. Truly top of the heap in their day.

Thanks for quoting ALL of his photos just to say that ^^^

speaking of B25's or variations thereof, i'll post pics of my new PC-B25FWB as soon as i take some. i know that camera is around here somewhere :)

Here are a few pics of my new PC-B25FBW. I hope they aren't too big. Also, I know I need to do some more work on the wiring. the case was finished late at night and I was too tired to clean it up more than what it is. I'll get around to it soon, tho. There's a couple notches I need to cut behind the mobo tray in order to route cables a bit easier. Also, a power cable and different windowed side panel from Performance PC's will be ordered very soon. I hate that cable going over the hdd's ( I want it to come from under the drives) and I want the window that is rectangular and shows only the mobo area.

145.jpg

146.jpg

147.jpg

149.jpg

Last edited:
Back