The Lian Li Gallery

Tremeloes I always enjoy your shots, especially the one with Wall-E you posted a few months back, that was pure genius. :D
thanks. :)

What motherboard are you using? I've only found one mATX P45 board on newegg.
as already been said - Asus P5E-vm hdmi. i´m still happy with this board. it´s running stable and overclocking is very easy.

Tremeloes, did you use some sort of green screen to make those shots and then superimpose the background?
it´s a long time exposure and "lightpainting" in the background (no photoshop).

a setup shot:

My Lian-Li, not finished yet.

IMG_3835_25P.JPG

Twist ties to hold up the fans? I can't tell in the pic.

They're Lian-Li PC-343B radiator brackets. Fans are attached with thumbscrews, similar to my other machine, see my post of this morning in Silverstone gallery.

IMG_3728_25P.JPG

Where can you buy those Lian-Li PC-343B brackets?

EDIT: Nevermind, found them at PPC's.

Last edited:
First time posting here so hope this is right way to do this. This is my tribute to the old Voodoo Omen pc. It's a modified Lian Li V1000.

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01045.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01017.jpg

Intel Core i7 920
Asus Rampage II Extreme X58
Sapphire Radeon HD 4870x2
Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 6GB (3 x 2)
LG blu-ray burner
Samsung dvd burner
Western Digital Raptor 150GB
Western Digital VelociRaptor 300GB
Corsair HX620
Logitech G11
Logitech MX518
Logitech Z 5500
Dell UltraSharp 2007wfp
Logitech ChiliStream controller
Windows XP Home SP3
Windows 7 RC 64bit
Lian Li V1000 (voodoo modded)
APC 1500va LCD 865w UPS

Watercooling coming this summer.

Last edited:
Quick pictures of my new PC-V1000B Plus II, and since I wasn't sure if I was going to keep it I decided to not mod it for better cable managment..

3628730879_41990b2679.jpg

3628730471_74ac8302ed.jpg

3628730723_e292020734.jpg

3628730601_15558602dd.jpg

[sorry if my pictures look crappy, edit was done on my work monitor]

What do you guys use to clean up all the finger prints from inside the case?

My home main rig - I'm throwing in the towel on finding any other spots to hide/feed cables. Only option (really) would be the PCIe cables and they're not long enough to run up the front (out of view) -> to the cards.
[without DIY/S-Flex PlusII fan bracket over the 4830's]
IMG_0202_1.jpg

[with DIY/S-Flex PlusII fan bracket over the 4830's]
IMG_0211_1.jpg

Fin
IMG_0212_1.jpg

IMG_0213_1.jpg

(Yes I was watching WWE Monday Night Raw :D)
IMG_0214_1.jpg

Still love this case
emot-hug.gif

The 140mm blowhole fan on top of the A17 doesn't improve cooling and adds noise. Any opinions on that?

Replace it with something more quiet and stick a 140mm radiator on it.
Done and done.

Not quite finished and I need to figure out a way to keep fingerprints off. I cleaned it before the pics and just by turning it put a bunch back on there. I also am trying to figure out some cover for the front 3.5 inch bay. Was thinking about getting a piece of metal with a design fabricated. Also new desk and I have not done the wires yet.

IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3197.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

Here's my humble little beast I finished a couple days ago.

PC-60FB
Swapped out the front 140mm with a Yate Loon and replaced (and added) all 120mm's with Scythe S-Flex's. I'm very happy with the way it turned out, especially the temps and how quiet it is. My only regret is the wiring of the 12V cable - which I couldn't get to work any other way. Do they make extensions for those?

Lian1.jpg

Lian2.jpg

Lian3.jpg

Lian4.jpg

Lian5.jpg

Well I guess I am back in the Lian Li Club again:

Ok here is some pics of my setup:

I'll never understand why people rick roll - it's one of the most retarded things to do on the net and so over-played.

Very, very original.

If that was a rickroll, then a failed one :

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

I've been wanting to go to a LiLi X500b for a few months now, and 2red has pushed me over the edge, nice stuff mate.

His cards aren't connected?

He could be using one as a dedicated PhysX card or he might have more than 2 monitors and needs a second card to run them, *and* he had the lower end card first to keep it for that purpose?

His cards aren't connected?

He could be using one as a dedicated PhysX card or he might have more than 2 monitors and needs a second card to run them, *and* he had the lower end card first to keep it for that purpose?

weird, so does this mean you can use multiple monitors even if your board deosnt support sli but you have nvidia?

weird, so does this mean you can use multiple monitors even if your board deosnt support sli but you have nvidia?

You've always been able to do that. you could even mix and match brands if you're so brave to accomplish it, meaning you don't need nVidia specifically either, ATI works the same way.

You don't need SLI/CrossFire to use multiple monitors, each graphics card would just be treated independently instead of one huge graphics heap, which is how it was before SLI/CrossFire came into the fold as 'upgrade options'.

Anybody with more than 2 monitors would be running multiple cards, sure that isn't that common, but I have 1 LCD for my PC and 1 HDTV hooked up right now to my PC, so if I wanted to use dual monitors on my PC, I'd have to get another graphics card to still keep the TV hooked up.

2red, that is a really nice setup. I have followed you since this setup. I am about to buy the X500B, but I wanted to know if you could post a pic of the backside, I want to see how the cable management is. That is my deciding factor.

Back