The Lian Li Gallery

Finally, after like 2 months of waiting for all my items to get here, I've complete my B70 i7 rig. This is my first time putting so much effort into modding and assembling a computer rig. Well, here are the pictures are like to share, would be interested in any comments on the cable management.
Complete
3578556075_d029c3d729_o.jpg

Behind the scene..
3578557925_3f50636c4a_o.jpg

Front
3579363476_74a97cd7a3_o.jpg

Back
3578554581_ae1685cf25_o.jpg

Finally, after like 2 months of waiting for all my items to get here, I've complete my B70 i7 rig. This is my first time putting so much effort into modding and assembling a computer rig. Well, here are the pictures are like to share, would be interested in any comments on the cable management.
Complete
IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3615/3578556075_d029c3d729_o.jpg[/IMG]

Behind the scene..
IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3113/3578557925_3f50636c4a_o.jpg[/IMG]

Front
IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3339/3579363476_74a97cd7a3_o.jpg[/IMG]

Back
IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2455/3578554581_ae1685cf25_o.jpg[/IMG]

Oh nice - you got the LL I want; I was contemplating this one or the A71A. You painted (or anodized) the interior, right? I don't think it comes stock with the black interior. The red mobo tray is definitely custom.

Nice build!

Complete
3578556075_d029c3d729_o.jpg

Behind the scene..

Front
3579363476_74a97cd7a3_o.jpg

Back

can you post more pics of teh front side of teh case. its not clear how good or bad your cable management is plus i would like to see how u did it has a i have the exact same case.

Hi everyone, I'm the happy owner of a Lian Li PC-A7110, but I find it very hard to find accessories, and in particular, I'm interested in the top panels. But any recommendation is welcome :)
Any good stores? I already searched half the internet and the entire ebay.

thanx for the reply! Yeah it's black. I was kind of hoping for the T-71103B but I guess I will have to make do with the T-7110B.

I heard that the top panels for A70 and A71 have a compatibility issue with the front I/O panel.

btw, I can't see ANY I/O port in either T-71103B or T-7110B. Do I miss something or did they forget to drill a hole? lol.

Specs
CPU - Xeon W3520 @ 4.2ghz
Board - X58 UD5
Ram - Corsair Domnators 6GB
Video - GTX 275 SLi
Sound - X-Fi
HDD - 1X 300GB Velociratptor, 1X WD 1TB Black
PSU - Corsair HX 1000
Cooling - Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme
DVD - Pioneer DVDrw Sata
Case - Lian Li PC-50R

Photos are more artistic than realistic:) They are very good, but can you show us more details of interior? And how did you change the back plate? Do you have the worklog somewhere?

Wasn't this PC posted like twice already? Once on the grass or wood chips, 2nd time in black and white now this?

*yawns*

Wasn't this PC posted like twice already? Once on the grass or wood chips, 2nd time in black and white now this?

*yawns*

Well, they are new shots. They are just of the same computer. :) He gave us a new angled shot showcasing the video card and looks like he removed the PCI fan controller (assuming that is what those two knobs were to).

Looks like he swapped the PSU and exhaust fan, in the process ditching the HDD cage, and made a custom extended back plate. I'm guessing he is using 3.5->5.25 adapters in the optical drive bays. Not bad idea as it allows for a full size HSF and not many people have a need for 4 5.25" bays.

Really like that case, plan on purchasing one at some point. I like the solid front cover on the 350 over the vented cover on the 351. Do those front vents really make much difference?

I went searching for those duplicate shots and the case on the wood chips was the PC-A01, different case.

Whoops didn't go back far enough, yeah he has posted the 350 before. Oh well it is a good looking case.

Last edited:
^^^ no comments because everyone is speechless!!!
thanks. :)

Photos are more artistic than realistic:) They are very good, but can you show us more details of interior? And how did you change the back plate? Do you have the worklog somewhere?
they are realistic. ;) i can show the setup shots later.
i made a custom backplate. it was made by a company called shaeffer ag. in the sff sector in the v350 thread you can find some more custom made backplates.

i wanted to show the complete worklogs but after comments like Vlad_13 i think it will only bore people. ;)

*yawns*

sorry, i didn´t know that you are not allowed to show new photos of after changing a few things. but if those shots bore you - just don´t look! :p

Well, they are new shots. They are just of the same computer. :) He gave us a new angled shot showcasing the video card and looks like he removed the PCI fan controller (assuming that is what those two knobs were to).
i removed it because i try to run the vga cooler passive. temps looking good but i´m still testing.

Looks like he swapped the PSU and exhaust fan, in the process ditching the HDD cage, and made a custom extended back plate. I'm guessing he is using 3.5->5.25 adapters in the optical drive bays. Not bad idea as it allows for a full size HSF and not many people have a need for 4 5.25" bays.

Really like that case, plan on purchasing one at some point. I like the solid front cover on the 350 over the vented cover on the 351. Do those front vents really make much difference?

I went searching for those duplicate shots and the case on the wood chips was the PC-A01, different case.

your right with swapping the psu and exhaust fan. the hdd is sitting under the dvd cage in a scythe quiet drive.

Tremeloes I always enjoy your shots, especially the one with Wall-E you posted a few months back, that was pure genius. :D

thanks. :)

they are realistic. ;) i can show the setup shots later.
i made a custom backplate. it was made by a company called shaeffer ag. in the sff sector in the v350 thread you can find some more custom made backplates.

i wanted to show the complete worklogs but after comments like Vlad_13 i think it will only bore people. ;)

sorry, i didn´t know that you are not allowed to show new photos of after changing a few things. but if those shots bore you - just don´t look! :p

i removed it because i try to run the vga cooler passive. temps looking good but i´m still testing.

your right with swapping the psu and exhaust fan. the hdd is sitting under the dvd cage in a scythe quiet drive.

http://www.abload.de/img/v350179ejq1.jpg[/ig][/url]

[url=http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=v350147mf38.jpg][img]http://www.abload.de/img/v350147mf38.jpg[/ig][/url][/QUOTE]
What motherboard are you using? I've only found one mATX P45 board on newegg.

Tremeloes, did you use some sort of green screen to make those shots and then superimpose the background?

Back