The Lian Li Gallery

^^ That is nice mate,.

BDW ...........
Look for LED strips on eBay, they maybe for cars but i wired mine to the yellow and black wire on a molex and works , much brighter than the CCFL too.
will post a new few new pixs of mine with them i it soon ;)

Recently cleaned out my V1000 and re-did some wiring, and took some pictures :D, enjoy!

I'm starting to think about doing more cuts for cable management (to try to fit the psu ATX + PCIe cables better, more 'unseen'). Anyone have any ideas or workable examples of something like that? (Perhaps behind the motherboard tray, the divider piece.) [This in the V1000.]

Anyone done a X500B with a window?

They do such a nice job on the interior... and don't give any options for windows :(

Thinking of getting one for an I7 build... close to $300 but should last a few years (hopefully?) hah.

I'm starting to think about doing more cuts for cable management (to try to fit the psu ATX + PCIe cables better, more 'unseen'). Anyone have any ideas or workable examples of something like that? (Perhaps behind the motherboard tray, the divider piece.) [This in the V1000.]

I'm trying to think of something too. It's just so tight back there though that there's very little room. And then there's the side panel which needs to be closed so there's just only so much that can be crammed in there. I was thinking of uni-sleeving the 24-pin ATX so that you could make it nice and flat and get it through small spaces easier.

There's only one cut that needs to be made to the v1000.

S5002203.jpg

S5002206.jpg

hr09action.jpg

Mine is the same way, but I lined it with some of that rubber and it's not awesomely painted black on the inside... but I don't have a window so I don't really care about that :p

2893_94270934953_502674953_2560960_207622_n.jpg
2893_93965214953_502674953_2553406_7137570_n.jpg

A shot on my Lian Li PC-P80 modded the 140mm fans to white led, dunno why the saturation on my Zalman ZM-F3 red fans are so high.
Internal frame powdercoated with matte black.

Last edited:
A shot on my Lian Li PC-P80 modded the 140mm fans to white led, dunno why the saturation on my Zalman ZM-F3 red fans are so high.
Internal frame powdercoated with matte black.

That looks awesome! If possible, can you provide a pic of your wire management?

my i7 build is complete...the PC-A17B is such a gorgous case and has the best cable management i have ever seen....here are some pics

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

You should move the fan to the other side of your heatsink (push) and remove the inner grill from the rear exhaust. Should make a noticeable difference in temps.

my i7 build is complete...the PC-A17B is such a gorgous case and has the best cable management i have ever seen....here are some pics

*snip*

Is that a Xigmatek Dark Knight? If so, how bright are the LEDs on that thing? Been thinking about picking on up.

NukeULater: Really good looking. I wish I had an Lian-Li 2X10 case.

ar09: I used my HX520W to power up my main computer (specs in my sig) and 8 hard drives in it. No problem at all.

you power all those hdds with a 750w psu!? thats pretty good.

One drive is about 4-8W in idle and 6-12W in seek depending on model (WD Green have the lowest numbers, Seagates usually the higher ones). So even with 4 drives, we are talking about 50W max on most power consuming drives when all drives are used at same time. Most times you can take out drives and other stuff when deciding about the PSU, the things which matters are graphics card, CPU, mainboard. Then the other stuff comes in.

I had 7 WD drives (6x640GB Caviar Blue, 1x1TB Caviar Black), E8400@stock, HD4870, powered by HX620. Guess what was the idle power - 150W. Power used while gaming ? 240W. From that maybe 35W at max were used by HDD's. Even my 620W supply was a overkill, in idle i was bellow 80Plus certified range (it is running at 24,1%, versus lower 80Plus range of 25%).

Is that a Xigmatek Dark Knight? If so, how bright are the LEDs on that thing? Been thinking about picking on up.

they arent too bright...the case doesnt have a window so i dont see the LEDs anyhow...

You should move the fan to the other side of your heatsink (push) and remove the inner grill from the rear exhaust. Should make a noticeable difference in temps.

i will switch it when i get a chance..right now my temps at idel is 37C with the fan in that position

Did a little surgery on my V1000B Plus II tonight: :eek:

IMG_2512.jpg

The result: :D

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

Got the stress ball as well, haha.

Video card temps went down a few degrees, so I'm already happy. I really like the look of it as well, since the fan that attached to the case and goes next to the video card area is now removed, which helps a lot as far as looks go. The one thing I gotta change still are the screws that hold the fan. I had some hex screws like the others on there, but they didn't end up fitting right, so I'll have to get some different ones.

Back