_MG_2871.jpg

Case: Lian Li PC-G7
Pump: Laing DDC3.1
CPU: D-Tek Fuzion with Pro Mount & washer
NB: EK Water Blocks NB/SB 5
VGA: AquaXtreme MP-1 GFX
Hose: Masterkleer 7/16"
Fitings: EK HighFlow Fitings 1/2"
Radiator: XSPC RS240 with 4x Yate Loon D12SL-12 @ push-pull & XSPC RS120 with Sharkoon SE1000
Fan controller: Zalman ZM-MFC1 Plus
Reservoir: XSPC reservoir top

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg
IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg
IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg
IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg
IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

Nice Sirk1000 talk about a tight fit with the CPU heatsink and Video Card cooler. No Front Fan though?

dC0m, a Canon EOS 20D (edited in Photoshop on a Mac) was used. You just have to download the photo and look at the image properties.

Case: Lian Li PC-G7
Pump: Laing DDC3.1
CPU: D-Tek Fuzion with Pro Mount & washer
NB: EK Water Blocks NB/SB 5
VGA: AquaXtreme MP-1 GFX
Hose: Masterkleer 7/16"
Fitings: EK HighFlow Fitings 1/2"
Radiator: XSPC RS240 with 4x Yate Loon D12SL-12 @ push-pull & XSPC RS120 with Sharkoon SE1000
Fan controller: Zalman ZM-MFC1 Plus
Reservoir: XSPC reservoir top

IMG_1499.jpg

Would you mind telling me where you got your window side panel for Lian li PC-G7?

I have the same case and looking for a window side panel.

Thank you

I finally got my PC-8's yesterday.

Just in case any are curious, the side panel of my PC-65 fits
the PC-8 perfectly. Also, the new cases don't all come with
thumb screws on the card slots. However, you'll be happy to
know that it's the same thread pattern so you'll be able to
order extra thumb screws and replace the Phillips/Slot screws
included.

Since this is a pic thread, I'll post a pic from my pathetic
cam. God, what a piece of shit. I'll grab a new Canon
tomorrow and post some better pics. I'll also be comparing
the PC-8 to my old PC-65 <3.

llpc8ti0.jpg

working on some of the details, won't be able to finish polishing the divider until Monday...I'll post more pics as I finish. The only thing I'll be doing for cable management is turning the hard drive rack around.

Project1.jpg

S5001383.jpg

...my taps ownz j00...

S5001382.jpg

Could show closer how did you attached that window and what is that thing around cut? At least from far looks nice! :D

I'm about to change my PC-G7 to this one and make custom window side panel so already searching for small molding!

Is anyone here using this stuff? http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=132&products_id=1462

can someone tell me if the Vantec EZ swap bays will fit in the Lian Li PC-60FW case without hitting the motherboard (Asus A8N-E)

They don't fit in an antec 300 and I'm hoping the PC-60FW is big enough to accommodate them.

I think its about time for Lian-Li to come out with a totally new design of cases but still stay true to what they do

I think its about time for Lian-Li to come out with a totally new design of cases but still stay true to what they do

I agree, though I do like the simple design of the v1000, and always my pc-60.

Here's the new power supply in. I still haven't decided on a fan/light controller, so there's some clutter at the front. No cutting was done to the case.

bigpower.jpg

i bet they are working on something cool to come out with dont get me wrong lian li has great quality cases but its time for some new look you know:p

I'll have to post up my HTPC once I get my 4670. I will say that you guys have some honking huge cases.

Edit:
And I say that to each and every one of you. :p

TYR, Lancool are not "new" enough ?

(IMO)
TYR are overpriced :eek:
Very nice looking, but overpriced.

Lancool, eh, it's not bad but it's primarily steel (steel "skeleton") with plastic + aluminum outside. IMO there are better cases to be bought for $89 (K7B price), including several all aluminum LL's. ;)

Ok, then how about PC-9 with hotswap HDD cage ? :D Not inovative enough ?

It's nice, but I'm sure it'll be around $149+ and in that price range, I think it's too high.

I'm not trying to dog LL whatsoever; hell I own 3 of their cases - V1000BW PlusII, A05A, and the Rocketfish. Actually, I also owned an A05B that I modded and then sold, so technically I've owned 4 of their cases total. I love their cases, they are very nice. It just seems like they're recycling a lot of their older cases that are now cheap (ie 60/65/7 series), adding one or two new things, and then selling them for $149+.

I love my V1000BW PlusII (which I paid $179 on sale for at Directron); it was the case I always wanted (over the last 1 1/2 years) but I didn't want to pay over $149 for a case. Eventually I caved when it went on sale, and it was worth every penny and more. (Had I seen one firsthand before buying one and gotten 10 minutes to play around with it, I would've paid the normal $229 price after all.) It's a great case, it's my favorite case, and I will be buried with the case. :p That being said -

A lot of their other cases are too similar for me. Maybe I'm complaining unnecessarily, but aside from a few very nice cases that are out-of-the-ordinary (for one reason or another), many of their cases share the same design traits yet they can double or triple the prices on those and I guess I'm calling BS on that.

It's hard to recommend 90% of their cases these days (the standard or clone looking ones) when other companies make very nice cases (albeit many of which are steel) for 1/3 of the price. IE I just got an Antec 300 for $47 shipped last week and I'm very impressed with it...yet the Armorsuit cases which are very similar to the Antec 300/900/1200 (albeit aluminum), they're upwards of $249 and I think that's ridiculous.

/off soapbox, I swear :D

Be happy you are not living in Europe. Here in Slovakia for $149 you can buy (checking web...) Lancool K7 or PC-7B Plus II, maybe PC-A09B... VAT, european overpricing, small country - all that together means that for $149 you get a lowend Lian Li :D
Antec 300 ? $125. Antec 900 ? $189. Antec 1200 ? $243. For $47 you can get maybe Coolermaster Elite 331 here... And i guess your wages are lot more than my cca $1600 netto monthly wage which i get here in Slovakia ;) .

Actually my favorites are PC-V series, PC-A17 because of Lian Li midtower Stacker-like case and PC-V350, which i'm unfortunately unable to have (not going to buy 3rd PC :D, considering i have 2 PCs and 1 notebook ).

And i'm angry at Lian Li too, but not for lack of inovations, but for lack of delivery :D. Waiting for BZ-502 since may (nowhere to be seen in Europe), no EX-33N or EX-33N1 in Europe, no EX-H33 in Europe - so i was "forced" to buy a standard EX-33 for my server and Scythe Kama Bay for my desktop.
Once EX-33 will arrive, i will post pics of my PC-A17 server (P5K-E/WIFI-AP, E7200, Scythe Ninja, 2x2GB Patriot DDR2, 4xWD6400AAKS, 1xSamsung DVD, 3x Noctua fans :D, HX520).

Back