The Lian Li Gallery

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

Here is my sexy Case...:D

for all the holes in the case i just used a dremel with the reinforced cutting wheel. i left about a 1/4" then went in with a file for the detail. For the painting i lightly sanded before i primed, let dry for about a day, lightly sanded then applied the second coat of primer, let it sit for another day, sanded then i used the same technique for the flat black making sure to get rid of all of the little particles between the coats. 2 coats of primer 2 coats of black total, all rustoleium. and to keep the flat black i did not use a clear coat. spray paint looks pretty good if you do it right. quick note, i got the case before the revision so i had no holes in the mb tray

Here is my new LianLi Chassi PC-A20!
Take some time to ship this to Sweden....But now its here...:)
a20q04.jpg

li1.jpg

li3.jpg

li4.jpg

PC-A209.jpg

PC-A208.jpg

PC-A207.jpg

PC-A204.jpg

PC-A203.jpg

PC-A202.jpg

Thanks!
I have change the fan to four 140mm,its was two to the beginning.
Two to the front,one up and one down,one to the middle and one to the backside.
Will change the harddisk holder to metal....you can feel the vibrations from the disk and
there are the Lianli not good.At my lian V1100+ was the vibrations much badly...so metal
to the disk holder!not alu.
My temps is very fine now!About 5 to 10 degreeds lower against the V1100+

My PC-A16, after I cut holes for radiator bottom-mounting and behind-the-mobo cable routing, and had it powercoated.

glamour.jpg

inside.jpg

At front bottom is a four-switch panel; the first two switches control the interior lighting. The other two switches, as yet, do nothing. Not visible in the pictures, I made a small circuit so that when the computer is off, the Bulgin power switch glows dimly instead of being off---partly because it looks cool and partly so I can easily find the power button in a dark room.

At front bottom is a four-switch panel; the first two switches control the interior lighting. The other two switches, as yet, do nothing. Not visible in the pictures, I made a small circuit so that when the computer is off, the Bulgin power switch glows dimly instead of being off---partly because it looks cool and partly so I can easily find the power button in a dark room.

It's creative modding like THAT that'll get you noticed around here...very nice stuff! :cool:

Got my AVAdirect computer a couple of months ago. Loving every minute! Build quality is great and everything has been working flawlessly. Changed to some quieter fans, Lian Li stock are pretty loud and don't push enough air.

LIAN LI PC-60BplusII
CORSAIR, CMPSU-520HX
ASUS, P5Q Pro
INTEL Core 2 Duo E8400
ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro
G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB)
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 4850
CREATIVE X-FI Titanium Fatility
WESTERN DIGITAL 640GB WD6400AAKS
LOGITECH Z-5500
DELL 2407
MICROSOFT Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit

My PC-A16, after I cut holes for radiator bottom-mounting and behind-the-mobo cable routing, and had it powercoated.

Very nice indeed... I love the black with red lighting and that window is sweet.
Nice touch, adding that circuit to the Bulgin ;)

She keeps messing with my seat hight, mouse setting etc becuase she didn't like how I had it set. It was pissing me off so I built her a new PC.

AMD64 AM2 5000+ X2
2 GB Corsair Twin2X XMS2 Pro
Foxcon A78AX-K Motherboard
RaptorX 150
HIS HD 3850 Graphics Card
500W Tagan BZ PSU
DVD R/W
Lian-Li V-1100 Plus (Black) - Best case I have ever seen, just pure quality but I suppose for around £200 it should be!
XSPC X20 Delta V2 CPU Block
XSPC X20 Compact 750 Pump
10/8mm Tubing / Barbs
R120 Radiator
2 x 120mm Lian-Li fans
1 x strange exhaust fan (not pictured but covers the graphics card area)

(Its a bit of a mess at the moment.... clearing out as we should be moving soon, I hope!)

I do look after her!

well heres my case that i just finished painting will take more when i get my 2nd 4870.
shitty camera
hpim0284mv0.jpg

Well I Thought I would add to it.

From Left to right.

PC-A05B (Intel Quad Core Q6600)
PC-65B (P4 2.8Ghz Northwood)
PC-A07B (AMD64 3500+)

Sorry about the not great picture, my digi cam seems to highlight finger prints

These Lian Li cases are beautiful!!! WHich one is best case for the long video cards like the 8800 or 9800GTX and SLI?

Someone on here is selling a Lian Li 1200 PlusII wouldl that work?

These Lian Li cases are beautiful!!! WHich one is best case for the long video cards like the 8800 or 9800GTX and SLI?

Someone on here is selling a Lian Li 1200 PlusII wouldl that work?

yeah, a v1200 would easily fit those cards, with plenty of room to spare.

@pvtdonuts... that double accelero setup looks slick. very nice looking case. i see you modded the 5 1/4 bay to hide the optical, you use double sided foam tape? thinking of doing the same.

Here is my A05, scratched front panel being dumb ~_~ take a sharpie to it i guess heh.
dsci0504qo2.jpg

dsci0528vl6.jpg

This is what i did with the hdds and front fan. the fan blade it taken off for the pic of course.

here is a more clear shot of hdd rack that im so proud of :D

Thanks Ryle, I used velco on the optical just in case I ever need to reposition it and also it comes off alot easier than double sided tape does. The fan controller is a Zalman modded into a LL panel as well. I like what you did with the HDD's, very clean, i've been contemplating makeing a hole for the front fan, but I just can't bring myself to do it haha, I usually just leave the front off if it gets too hot

Are there any other models that would work preferable with no fan on top?

I'm using a V1000B and an 8800 with plenty of leftover room... most of the V Series cases are fine... you'd probably be fine with the A05 as well, I've seen people pack those little boxes with some serious hardware... pvtdonuts' A05B a few posts up is a good example of this. I would even go as far as to say most of the Lian Li mid towers would have room to do what you want... but if the price is right I would go for that V1200 you mentioned... that's a nice case.

Looks good to me so far...and there isn't any hardware in it yet..:D
dont forget to let us see your updates...

well heres my case that i just finished painting will take more when i get my 2nd 4870.
shitty camera
hpim0284mv0.jpg

shitty camera

Looks just like mine right now with the parts inside painted black. Cutting it today for a 120.2 Radiator up top. The case is so delicate I've never been so cautious of screwing up.

Back