The Lian Li Gallery

you have to admit it's relatively annoying amongst all the other posts to turn up on one like that though...

My Lian-Li V2000 Plus...

1.jpg

Just came in the other day...I am building a new system next week. I will post better pictures then.

Picked this up at NCIX when they had a promotion for 100.00 shipped. I could not turn down such a nice case. Just a few mods. I moved the power supply to the front and added
a air flow deflector
front.jpg

leftside.jpg

fan2.jpg

fan3.jpg

fan1.jpg

120cpufan.jpg

why don't people ever take a picture of the front of the v600b...it looks terrible because the aluminium inside is not painted so it's like a block of white leaking through

that's the same of any Lian-Li case with those holes all over the front... which is why I got a V1100 which has a door and none of those holes...

why don't people ever take a picture of the front of the v600b...it looks terrible because the aluminium inside is not painted so it's like a block of white leaking through
... yeah pretty much :p this my my v1000 (rebranded) thats still a workin progress!
DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

PSU is going soon, thats why the 12-pin isnt sleeved/hidden
DSC_0230.jpg

mm tygon
IMG_0375.jpg

right after i mounted rad

worklog in sig

I agree thats why I painted it black.All you see when its on is a nice blue glow from the power supplly fan

front2.jpg

That looks really well done Ken_C, can you show how you moved the PSU to the front of the case?

Here is a pic with the cover off. all you do is screw out the 120 front fan and screw in the powersupply. You keep the cover from the back and use it upfront.

sidenocover.jpg

Both 120 fans are intakes pushing fresh cool air over the motherboard and video card the air escapes through the thousands of tiny holes in the case. Im a beliver in positive case pressure.

I was going to post pics of my Lian-Li V1000plus rig but after going through 50 pages of this thread and seeing how beautiful everyones rigs are, I thought better of it.
I need to do some serious cable tidying and dusting first.....

I was going to post pics of my Lian-Li V1000plus rig but after going through 50 pages of this thread and seeing how beautiful everyones rigs are, I thought better of it.
I need to do some serious cable tidying and dusting first.....

clearly you skipped over mine, but tomorrow will be a whole different story because I'll be upgrading my 4 year old hardware, along with a modular power supply, so I'm hoping I can make it as impressive as some of these other people sans the interior lighting.

my new built, thanks to this thread!
from SG03 to A05B

DSC03340640x480.jpg

DSC03333640x480.jpg

DSC03329640x480.jpg

DSC03326640x480.jpg

DSC03337640x480.jpg

need to mod top exhaust (2x140mm), mobo tray for cable management and ofcourse, window sidepanel

Heres my updated pic: ATI 4870 and Corsair 620HX are new

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

6-27.jpg

going to be adding a 120mm radiator to the rear when i add the GPU to the loop (waiting on a good FC block)

new pics of my Lancook K7. probably going to stealth mount my DVD-RW this week and see how it works instead of using the lian-li cover.

DSC01566.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

piako: What hard-drive racks are those? And can I lease some of that space in the bottom of your case?

Back