The Lian Li Gallery

Yea they're fairly universal, I think the only one they don't fit on is the v350 (the SFF cases)

Just pull off the front panel, screw it in, line up the DVD drive so the button pushes against the button, tighten it down...

You might have to pull off the front tray bezel, depending on your drive, I didn't have to...

IMG_0439.jpg
Is there a hole cut in the case divider that we can't see, or is that Zalman CPU cooler's air intake starving against a metal panel?

No there's no hole cut, but that might be a good idea actually. But believe it or not I get better temps with the heatsink this way, plus it cools my Northbridge by about 3 degrees. I have tried it the other way and the processor temps raise by about 2 - 3 degrees... I don't know why. Anyway, I am going to cut some new panels for the interior because there's unnecessary holes in the current one from when I had a water setup installed awhile back. Meanwhile I am getting around 30c idle and never more than about 45c both cores loaded.
I am currently working on a few more mods for it, I will be sure to post more pics when I complete them.

Another fellow V1200b fan...very nice Any other pics..i.e. daytime, outside of case..etc.
I'm still working on the sidepanel / window, and my lights just arrived. Pics will follow =)

But that's how I did the top with 3x 120mm fans. They are covered by LianLi fan covers (the ones Lian Li installed in the back).
img3038mediumhd8.jpg

Another new case for the server... can't seem to make up my mind... A05 to V1000 to this :eek:

Picked up a new case last week. Technically a Lian Li, so I hope this is ok. :D I have most of the parts, just trying to find a TRUE and a new PSU. Hopefully it'll be built in the next couple weeks!

DSC_1442.jpg

DSC_1440_1.jpg

Same one I got :)

You can peel off a little protective sticker on the rocketfish logo...

nice case guys, I was thinking about picking one up
Is the rocketfish logo removable?

I also picked up the Rocketfish case. Amazing! Lightweight, lots of room and it's huge. The LED's are nice for the power and disk. Awesome case for $70 :).

its a nice case, but with the front of the case completely sealed with no vents, exactly where is the fan blowing air towards? or sucking air from? if its just recirculating the same air in the case, I'm afraid it'll be high temps.

There's a little space between where the front panel is, and where the fan bracket thing is that it draws air in from the sides. Look just below the optical bays - intakes.

is it me or is it missing a video card?

i just sold my 1950pro and i´m using the onboard till the 8800gt arrives...

its a nice case, but with the front of the case completely sealed with no vents, exactly where is the fan blowing air towards? or sucking air from? if its just recirculating the same air in the case, I'm afraid it'll be high temps.

the case has some openings in the base in front of the fans. and no high temps:

the case has some openings in the base in front of the fans. and no high temps:
I don't know about you, but whatever AUX is on SpeedFan doesnt look so happy. 122C sounds really really hot, thats like 250F+.

Today my PC-A59B arrived

Probably the top bezel will stay for the Scythe Quiet Drive
dsc_0014kqmz.jpg

Both orig. fans exchanged with Nanoxia FX12 1250 (top) and FX12 2000 (front)
dsc_0018kvf0.jpg

dsc_0028kle2.jpg

The Rad for the Q6600
dsc_0037k6oi.jpg

The hardware will be installed at the weekend.

Finally built today! Thanx to everyone....
who helped me pick out hardware and made suggestions, to make this my best rig ever.

Q6600
Zalman CPU Cooler
Corsair 620W HX Power Supply
EVGA 8800 GTS (512)
G Skill PC800 DDR 4gb 2x2 dual channel ram
WD Raptor
Dual Samsung DVD 20X SATA Burner
Lian Li Multi Card Reader
Lian Li. PC-60 Plus

2341348255_6b117379e5_b.jpg

2341348799_9b9d7f15f2_b.jpg

2342180732_257494a603_b.jpg

2341348799_9b9d7f15f2_b.jpg

2342181202_5acfbd84ff_b.jpg

2342181710_f537011324_b.jpg

2342182268_cea136b075_b.jpg

2341351281_f3e7325aed_b.jpg

2341352315_d815fd9f08_b.jpg

2341352493_e55b52d11b_b.jpg

2342184124_688845bb45_b.jpg

anyone else a little bit pissed off that they cant slide in the motherboard tray on a PC60/61/65 if they are installed a Scythe Ninja Rev. B Plus with the mobo tray OUTSIDE the case?

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Here is my PC-A09 system. Right now it's my gaming system, but the hardware will soon migrate probably to PC-V1000 Plus II. On one of the pictures you can see a Antec Solo, hardware in it will go to this case then ;). Btw, do anyone have idea how to get fingerprints of the black aluminium computer case ? Seems like impossible task :D

This is the PC-A09 :
frontwithbezeltl3.jpg

From another angle :
upperviewal1.jpg

Unfortunately, routing cables nicely (hiding them) in this case is not so easy as there are no holes for routing cables behind the motherboad.

Lot's of space for everything, except for some cables (you will see it in next pictures) :
mbsideba0.jpg

Not having modular PSU, having this type of PSU and 5,25" bay cover is a nice thing for hidding the unused cables. This is how it looks inside the disk tray (no DVD drive so far, as i didn't decided which drive i shoul buy - but i know it won't be a LG, as they are noisy as hell and they were able to force vibrations on Antec Solo !!!, i'm leaning towards Samsung 203D) :
howtoidecablessm3.jpg

Nothing extraordinary on the back - but i liked the fan cover they used in this case (i replaced both fans on front and back with Nexus fans) :
backwithoutsidecoversxh6.jpg

Let's see what is behind the motherboard :
behindthembql9.jpg

As you can see, nothing - except the drive bay. Here is the detailed shot of it from back side :
drivebaydetailbackfo1.jpg

And the drive bay from front :
drivebaydetailzx8.jpg

You can screw the drive bay in any standard angle (ie 0/90/180/270 rotation compared to original orientation), i choosed this one to hide cables as much as possible.

A little bit messy, but the best i was able to do.As you noticed, upper HDD gets his power from cable heading upwards - but the bottom one get's it from the front ! That's a little cheat i used, as i found there is a very nice (and unused) hole in front, through which i can route cable to the front, and route it back through holes in drive bay (there is a huge hole by the way) :
frontwithoutbezelrw0.jpg

And a final OT shot : Accelero S1 is very huge, that's a HD3870 to which is it connected :D :
s1ishugexz9.jpg

Btw, do anyone have idea how to get fingerprints of the black aluminium computer case ? Seems like impossible task :D

I've found that Windex works really well. Spray a little on, wipe off with a soft washcloth or rag...makes LL black cases nice, clean, and shiny. :D

xveganx where did you get those black cable ties that looks like it clues to the case?

Most hardware stores should have them, if not home depot will for sure. They are great for cable management.

Unlike most [H] members I can close my side panel no problem :p

2343608112_d2b3b59487_b.jpg

I've found that Windex works really well. Spray a little on, wipe off with a soft washcloth or rag...makes LL black cases nice, clean, and shiny. :D

I second the windex suggestion, it works great.

Finally built today! Thanx to everyone....
who helped me pick out hardware and made suggestions, to make this my best rig ever.

Q6600
Zalman CPU Cooler
Corsair 620W HX Power Supply
EVGA 8800 GTS (512)
G Skill PC800 DDR 4gb 2x2 dual channel ram
WD Raptor
Dual Samsung DVD 20X SATA Burner
Lian Li Multi Card Reader
Lian Li. PC-60 Plus

2341348255_6b117379e5_b.jpg

Wicked cable management

ha, nice picture. yes it's the PC-7b $89 from newegg. i started overclocking/building three months ago and it is very addictive.

i also posted pics of my water case in the p182 case mod thread.

Very nice rig you got there petezourdos... simple and elegant, yet powerful... I like it!
And... welcome to the forums.

Dam that is a nice looking rig you got there petezourdos. very clean.

i havnt posted in this thread since July 2006. I have a whole new setup now, only thing that is the same is the sound card.

Lian Li A05b, frogot the SLI connector in the pic doh.
33xhv1t.jpg

p1010176wp0.jpg

If u mod the rad to fit on top of the case .. u still have the HDD cage to be used ..

if u would like to mount the rad at the bottom then get Lian Li HDD Cage EX-34/33 which could fit into the rom slot by occupying three slots and left one for the DVD-ROM...

How can you remove the HDD cage of Pc-G7 at the bottom.
It seems to me that there are no screws.

Here is my dorm room setup. It does the job. (Yes, I was sure to install an extra lock and sign up for renters insurance. :))

2375043041_200139bff9_b.jpg

2375044137_e4c39d19ae_b.jpg

2375880288_bab3e5dbbd_b.jpg

Back