The Lian Li Gallery

dsc02078sy4.jpg

My G70 on the floor.

Yes, that is Charizard under my monitor.

Great setup. What rad are you using? What are your cpu temps? I'm interested in a similar setup.

Thanks! That rad is a Thermochill PA 120.1. Here's a quick (10mins) Orthos run to get her nice and toasty for some readings.

Idle:
Idle.jpg

Load:
Load.jpg

Nothing super...I need to get a better fan on the rad.

I couldnt help not ordering a Lian Li after looking at every page in this thread.

LIAN-LI PC-7BW PLUS II on the way! Cant wait to start modding it hopefully get to some watercooling.

I did the same approach on the Optical drives for the V600. Instead of covers I went with a plain front bezel that matches the case. No printing or logo anywhere.

I am up to two LL PC-V600 builds - one silver w/c and one black on air. Airflow is very good for a small case if you plan it out well. I went with Ultra X2 550 PSU's for the modular cables and 12v capacity and they seem to handle the load well. I have a minor update to finish up my second case. I'll make a new post comparing the two and throw a quick post in here.

Hey Johnrea77...did you set up your post of your v600..I'm thinking HARD about this one..
And would like to get some idea's for mine..

thank for your time.
Dark

Here is my A05
100_0238.jpg

I'm thinking of making this my next case.

I love how you removed the hdd cage. Is that removeable out of the box, or does it require a modification? Also, I may be blind, but where in the hell is your harddrive - above the dvd drive?

Does the rear input fan have any sort of dust filter on it?

Are you able to install psu's with the 120mm fans upside down? (another reason to take out the hdd cage)

Thanks.

You have to modify the case by removing the rivets that hold the HDD carriage in place.

Just Ordered a Lian Li V1200 and a 8800 GTX, very excited. Will post pics as soon as they arrive.

I got my lian-li bay fans from www.frozencpu.com :) very nice device.

Is the PC 343B - 5.25'' Fan Module?? It fits well?? I heard that this bay fan it´s only for the PC 343B and doesn´t fit on others cases.
Any dificulty or modification to use it in your V2000? My case is th V1000B.

Is the PC 343B - 5.25'' Fan Module?? It fits well?? I heard that this bay fan it´s only for the PC 343B and doesn´t fit on others cases.
Any dificulty or modification to use it in your V2000? My case is th V1000B.

Mine isn't the exact same one he used in his case, I used this one on a v1000

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/5...ion_Hard_Drive_Kit_-_Black.html?tl=c241s611b3

Pretty simple. All you do is screw it in and off you go.

If you wanted to you could modify it and remove the HDD cage.

Actually got mine from Performance PCs and had it shipped to the UK, so was quite expensive, but i wanted the Lian Li version to match my case (V1000).

To answer the question about it fitting, i had to remove 2 tabs from the sides of the cage (in the case), think they are to hold drives flat in there, but they prevented me from fitting it, so i had to cut them out.

Actually got mine from Performance PCs and had it shipped to the UK, so was quite expensive, but i wanted the Lian Li version to match my case (V1000).

To answer the question about it fitting, i had to remove 2 tabs from the sides of the cage (in the case), think they are to hold drives flat in there, but they prevented me from fitting it, so i had to cut them out.

Have any picture of what you cutted off??
btw, i found the same bay fan in a french site, 19.90€ ,32.72€, with ships to the UK...
http://www.pc-look.com/boutik/Prod_Lian_Li-Kit-Facade-Ventilateur-120-mm-pour-PC-343B-5.25''-Fan-Module__5430_fr.html

ps: Sorry for my bad english :p i was born in france and i´m living in portugal :D

Some day i will post pictures of my watercooled v1000 :)

Do hard drives really need active cooling? The intake fan in my PC-1000B is pretty loud, a low bzzz almost. Someone recommend me a cool, yet quiet fan please?

Just get a fan that has a fairly high CFM but low noise dB level. That's what I've always done and I've never been let down. I usually try not to get a fan that is higher is 15dB.

Just get a fan that has a fairly high CFM but low noise dB level. That's what I've always done and I've never been let down. I usually try not to get a fan that is higher is 15dB.

There arent many fans out there that are 15 db or lower lol.

i just got my first LianLi and its a PC65, i have a question

why does it have a cable for a firewire for the front of the case if it doesn't have a firewire port on the front?

isn't that what one of the cables is or am i dumb?

i just got my first LianLi and its a PC65, i have a question

why does it have a cable for a firewire for the front of the case if it doesn't have a firewire port on the front?

isn't that what one of the cables is or am i dumb?

It should have two usb, firewire, headphone + microphone, lol

There arent many fans out there that are 15 db or lower lol.

You sure about that? B/c there are a decent amount on Newegg.com. Some may be a little pricey but it's the price you pay for wanting to have a near-silent machine. Build a machine with tight and clean cable management with silent case fans, silent HSF and maybe some sound dampener...and you'll barely hear the thing.

my younger sister took my digi cam on vacation. So kind of disappointed I cant post pictures..

Pretty big overall, cant wait for new build to be thrown in there :) But for now it will sit in the corner of my room haha.

Question, does anyone use the USB ports on the front? The wires that come with it are bulky. Im not liking that, since Cable management is my main priority for this case :)

Cutting holes int he motherboard tray will be done as soon as I get my motherboard and schematics on the wiring. Regardless, Case is beautiful overall :) Even for the amount of money they cost :p

Question, does anyone use the USB ports on the front? The wires that come with it are bulky. Im not liking that, since Cable management is my main priority for this case :)

I do. They come in handy, especially in my case since my four USB ports on my mobo are all used up.

my younger sister took my digi cam on vacation. So kind of disappointed I cant post pictures..

Pretty big overall, cant wait for new build to be thrown in there :) But for now it will sit in the corner of my room haha.

Cutting holes int he motherboard tray will be done as soon as I get my motherboard and schematics on the wiring. Regardless, Case is beautiful overall :) Even for the amount of money they cost :p

You can always get/use USB ports that use PCI slots in the back if you dont like the cable size, but those cables tend to be bulky as well.
I just sleeve them in black so they are less obvious. You can usually run them from the front,under the HDD cage, or behind the MB tray if you dont mind drilling some holes.:D
That is the beauty of the aluminum construction.

Back