The Lian Li Gallery

Can I put a MSI P6N Platinum in this case without any worry of rising temps? I heard something about motherboard inversion..not sure if that applies with this case...but this one's on my top 3 list of which one to get.

Yay I finally get to post in the infamous Li-Li gallery.:D

I only have one pic cuz I just finished a few mins ago(started at 12pm and didnt finish till 4 am lol) and I'm beat, but I will get more tomorrow.

So without further adeiou(I prolly fucked that up horribly but you know what I mean.:p ), here is my Performance-PC-s G70 "Goliath."

100_3269.jpg

Just switching from my Kandalf to this my CPU idle temps went down 7C, about 30C down to 23C, and my blazing 8800GTX went from 66C idle to 60C idle. So as you can imagine I'm already loving this case! Not to mention its whisper quiet too! And now I'm also running dual PSU's too.

Here is the link for the case, and I got the silver one(obviously:p ).

EDIT: Back for more pics!

100_3275.jpg

100_3277.jpg

My camera sucks for capturing light, its actually brighter and more full, especially with the chameleon lights too. There is also a 15" blue CCFL at the top but its not plugged in right now, waiting on an extension cable for it.

100_3281.jpg

Nice ass shot. ;)

100_3286.jpg

100_3287.jpg

Dont mind the molex sticking out at the bottom, its for the 250mm side panel fan so I can easily unplug it.

Can I put a MSI P6N Platinum in this case without any worry of rising temps? I heard something about motherboard inversion..not sure if that applies with this case...but this one's on my top 3 list of which one to get.

Please read the 'inverted heat pipe myth' thread. What in the world even makes people think this? One of the primary uses of heatpipes are on the space shuttle where space is confined and heat needs to be removed efficiently. Hrmm... no gravity there. ;)

All the parts together!
Medium_IMG_5796.jpg

My first Lian Li case
Medium_IMG_5797.jpg

Medium_IMG_5819.jpg

I don't know why theres a gap right below the power supply, does anybody else have this problem??
Medium_IMG_5818.jpg

Well with my Li-Li the psu mounting plate is held in place by 4 screws and they all have room to be moved up and down, and yours might be mounted all the way up, instead of centered, hence leaving the gap. I noticed this with mine when I was installing the plate for my secondary PSU.

Large heatsinks won't fit under the shroud, but it can be removed. It's just held on with three thumbscrews. The mounting for the shroud is held onto the rear fan with four pins. It's easy to remove the whole thing.

Thank you sir. Now to pick the heat sink?

Here's my Lian-Li.

The pictures SUCK! Sorry about that. I couldn't get the white-balance right on this old camera of mine.

I promise, it is a black case:

1.jpg

And here's the beginning of my watercooling setup....
4.jpg

I can't believe that I'm actually posting my own Lian-Li in the Lian-Li gallery. I've viewed these beautiful cases from afar, and now I own one. And let me add, this case DEFINATELY lives up to all the Lian-Li hype.

Please read the 'inverted heat pipe myth' thread. What in the world even makes people think this? One of the primary uses of heatpipes are on the space shuttle where space is confined and heat needs to be removed efficiently. Hrmm... no gravity there. ;)

We've been round and round on this. It depends on the heat pipe itself. Wicked heatpipes will work fine inverted. I've been told by ASUS support NOT to mount their silent video cards upside down. Even here, people with inverted mother boards do see them run a few degrees warmer.

hmmm... been looking for an A16 build for a while...

i think i've seen you before but your other project logs are all stuck on page 2...

:mad:

Here's my Lian-Li.

The pictures SUCK! Sorry about that. I couldn't get the white-balance right on this old camera of mine.

I promise, it is a black case:

[img ]http://jpdimaggio.com/lian-li/1.jpg[/img]

And here's the beginning of my watercooling setup....
[img ]http://jpdimaggio.com/lian-li/4.jpg[/img]

I can't believe that I'm actually posting my own Lian-Li in the Lian-Li gallery. I've viewed these beautiful cases from afar, and now I own one. And let me add, this case DEFINATELY lives up to all the Lian-Li hype.

Congrats on the case and it looks great, fill it up and show us some more shots of it :)

Well folks, it's time to show you mine! Pictures aren't the best but you'll get the idea. Spec's as below :D

__1.jpg

__4.jpg

__5.jpg

__6.jpg

__7.jpg

Well I think i'll finally post mine on here too... The first two is when my system was down due to RMA of the Videocard :)

CIMG0866.jpg

CIMG0865.jpg

JellysRig.jpg

I wish I had a psu with sleeves and longer sata cables... oh and a nice window. I'll mess with that later. :)

yes ur sig is wayyy to long. No need for you to put the fans in ur sig, and put the dvd burns next to eachother, and take out all those spaces for the go bucs thing and the petras top thing. sigs are only suppose to be maxed at 15 lines i think

#1 i can't see those pics
#2 your sig is way too fuckin long

yes ur sig is wayyy to long. No need for you to put the fans in ur sig, and put the dvd burns next to eachother, and take out all those spaces for the go bucs thing and the petras top thing. sigs are only suppose to be maxed at 15 lines i think

stop bashing :mad:

VERY quiet...:)

thanks for the reply about the fans, appreciate it :)

i ain't bashing. everyone else lets others know their sigs are too long in various ways. meh :confused:

i ain't bashing. everyone else lets others know their sigs are too long in various ways. meh :confused:

ya I understand what you mean.
maybe next time, not just you, but everyone, just send the guy a PM and not post within the topic, ok? :D :)

Back