The Lian Li Gallery

Bbq said:
Stealth, like you gut the front bezel, then tape/glue on one of the ones that came with the case, wire up the switch with something like those clips that come with dvd cases or something, so it looks like it's not really there. Like this

Um... it's easier with the lian li. link.

I stealthed my dvd drive with the front bay that is from my lian li... really clean looking..

Wow nice, i'll get these once i somehow clean up the wire mess i have inside... I'm ordering flat wires for floppy and DVDs + SATA2 HDD. I'll get these later when i buy x1900xt :p

scrawnypaleguy said:
I never said that every japanese car automatically = riced out. I'm just saying that I find it ironic that the guy whose name is "TRD Supra" with TRD standing for, if I remember correctly, Toyota Racing Development (read: riced out) is complaining about the "riciness" of everyone's lian li cases. Show us your case if it's that much more refined and elegant than everyone else's (and your supra for that matter) before you come in and start talking shit and insulting people.

Dude, you're pretty ignorant about what riced out actually means. Modifying a Japanese car isn't rice...rice is stuff like big-ass nonfunctional wings and over-aggressive bodykits, neon lights, too many decals and stickers, etc. Rice is form over function. TRD is automotive technology development and is the exact OPPOSITE of that.

here my lian li v1100b

arbeitsplatz2.jpg

arbeitsplatz3.jpg

ab3.9.jpg

Vito Corleone :)

Just wondering, does anybody have a PC-60 or PC-62 with a 120mm intake mod (stock is 2x 80mm)?

I'm useing a PC-62b myself, and I want to change out the two 80mm fans for one 120mm, but I have nothing to go off of as for how to do it. I've seen it done before (on these forums no less) but I can't find the worklog. There are things in the way on this case, so its going to be tricky, however it's done.

filthysanchez said:
i love the orange acrylic, where'd you get it, and how much was it?

Im going to take a stab in the air here and say that those pictures look like he fabricated everything.

Very nice work. Can we get better shots of that res/pump?

You guys really have some nice mods going on here. Love those acrylic piece colors. Very cool. :cool:

DELL_DUDE_B120 said:
i have the pc-v600b and its basically the same thing (fits my mushkin 550w psu and cnps7000 just fine with about 1 to 1.5 inches to spare)...

hope that helps :)

Yup, It fitted nice with the same 1 to 1.5 inches to spare. I been kinda busy lately but I will post pics of the G50b when I get the time... :cool:

Daggah said:
Dude, you're pretty ignorant about what riced out actually means. Modifying a Japanese car isn't rice...rice is stuff like big-ass nonfunctional wings and over-aggressive bodykits, neon lights, too many decals and stickers, etc. Rice is form over function. TRD is automotive technology development and is the exact OPPOSITE of that.

Don't forget the Maxwell House coffee can exhaust mod! ;)

Vito - nifty! :D

Vito Corleone said:
yes its all custom made

the water block

*images*

the res

the "basement"

*images*

and again a complete view

*images*

Vito Corleone :)

I'd be damn proud of the work you did there.

Hey does anyone know what model this case is. If the pic doesn’t show up it looks a lot like the pc602 except that the front edges protrude out instead of flowing back, it also has two vertical pieces of clear plastic (like the type for HDD/Power) running down the 5.25 bays where an led lights it from under the plastic and from behind the front bezel. I had bought the case over a year ago and completely forgot the model.

anyone want to sell me their modded lian li? i'm interested in the v1200 model or the v1100 model. would be cool if water cooling holes are drilled so i can use an external rad. preferr to be black. show me pics and reasonable price.

chinked|out said:
anyone want to sell me their modded lian li? i'm interested in the v1200 model or the v1100 model. would be cool if water cooling holes are drilled so i can use an external rad. preferr to be black. show me pics and reasonable price.
Performance-pcs.com

does anyone here happpen to have the lian-li PC-6070Bplus II?

if so can u pls post pics of it here?

i have an empty 6070b sitting in the corner. i can post pics of it when it was being used. you'll have to excuse the mess inside it, tho. i was not very proficient at hiding wires and such then. :eek:

sure that would be cool ive wanted to see that case how it looks with the mobo inside and everything

Is it possible to modify the rear to house a 120mm fan ? or perhaps another 80 mm is easier... I really love these cases because I swap hardware often -especially with friends to see how each component would do in any rig- and the removable motherboard tray is a blessing imo.

Lukes%20Computer%20Pictures%20004.jpg

Lukes%20Computer%20Pictures%20005.jpg

I believe I get the "most stuff fit comfortably in a small space" award.

Crappy pics, I know...

samsung.204b said:
beautiful. how much would you sell all?
:confused:

How much I would sell it for? Is that what you mean?

With my x1950xtx, $2200. Maybe... Haven't thought about at all....

L1ght said:

Hey L1ght you might have a buyer..then you can buy a black case and hook that one up too :D

Holla.

L1ght said:

thats a little pricy. I could probably build a Core 2 Duo rig (a good one) for that.
no offense :)

AMD RULES said:
thats a little pricey. I could probably build a Core 2 Duo rig (a good one) for that.
no offense :)
Iv got about $250 into the case alone, and probably close to $400 in wc gear...

$2200 is a bit high, but i really don't want to part with this comp, and that is what it cost me, so..

This is the wrong thread for this anyways. :rolleyes:

l1ght hows that venice keeping up with the X1950 ? is the cpu overlcoked ?

Volkswagen said:
l1ght hows that venice keeping up with the X1950 ? is the cpu overlcoked ?
Just fine. 2.4Ghz is plenty of cpu power for 1680 x 1050. It can do about 2.75 prime stable, and I can run super pi at 2.9.

Back