The Lian Li Gallery

it takes me 2 hours to get it done, side panel window for PC2100B :) enjoy

WindowMod1.jpg

few more shot as requested, too lazy to take the case off the table for better shot so this is the best I can do for now, enjoy!

WindowMod4.jpg

WindowMod5.jpg

cornelious0_0 I think I found out why you could get a digi cam for so long. You keep giving your 2 cents out and its making you broke :)
nice lian li's everyone

I don't have the time or energy to look through all the pages. Can anyone tell me if someoen posted the Lian-Li case with the aquarium on the side?

I don't have the time or energy to look through all the pages. Can anyone tell me if someoen posted the Lian-Li case with the aquarium on the side?

In the months of watching this thread, I don't think i can recall anyone posting a pic of the aquarium side panel...tackiest thing I've ever seen personally.

cornelious0_0 I think I found out why you could get a digi cam for so long. You keep giving your 2 cents out and its making you broke

Hahaha, good call...never really looked at it that way. Maybe I should shut up, then maybe I'd be able to afford some toys. ;) :p

playboi said:
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/xoxide/ll-warrior-new-se-2.jpg

where do i get that side panel? it's off the lian li warrior.[/QUOTE]

[url]www.xoxide.com[/url]

Hard911 said:
few more shot as requested, too lazy to take the case off the table for better shot so this is the best I can do for now, enjoy!
damn nice job on the window man, looks badass

cornelious0_0 said:
Still a no go though, don't think it's a e-tailer purchased panel.

they got one for my PC65B case but you have to go to the options and order it with window/predrill fans.

hopefully it turns out ok

:|

I painted my Lian Li PC-61 over xmas

Still need to replace all the fans with red/black ones and straighten out the cuts on the window

Hmm, can't say I really like the red, but it is bold, and the paintjob is good enough that I still like it....for what it is.

BTW, not to shabby on the wiring either. :)

Haven't been here in a few months since I switched over to a G5 case that I modded for a while there. Now it's sold so all my main desktop hardware is back in my V1000. I forgot how good this case was! from the outside it looks fairly standard at the moment because first i concentrated on the inside:

WebV1100.JPG

I have one small mod planned for the outside. Once that's done I will post pictures of the rest of the case. Good to see the old guys (cornelious..) are still here giving feedback etc. Very nice to see that commitment!

Nice to see you back glen...I'm sure as hell not going anywhere, you can count on that. :p

I've got some awsome news, starting in January, I'll be getting full cheques at the new job...and between myself and the girlfriend, there's gonna be about $800 a month to save away so I'll actually have some cash comin' in to fund a new project. :D

I'm still looking VERY hard at the PC-6077, but recently the PC-30 has caught my eye...quite the small case, same depth as the PC-60, but a good 6" shorter...so the PSU is mounted vertically, infront of the CPU, across from the motherboard. I know a lot of people hate that layout, but the case is so fricken small that it'd kick ass for LAN'ing, and I've got some real good idea's to get it all setup lookin' nice. Wiring it to the point where NO wires are visible isn't really going to be possible...but I've got a crap load of mod ideas for the case already.

Here's a decent enough review of the PC-30...doesnt have that stupid plate around the power/rest buttons anymore though...just so you can get an idea of what I'd be up against.....we'll see. ;)

thisisglen- do you have pics of your modded g5?

cornelious- i've been eyeing a 3077 mod for ever. It has the same exact layout of the PC-30 but IMO looks alot better. My plan would be soooooo uber, I really need to get it moving.

vapb400 said:
cornelious- i've been eyeing a 3077 mod for ever. It has the same exact layout of the PC-30 but IMO looks alot better. My plan would be soooooo uber, I really need to get it moving.

Yeah, I saw the 3077, except there are NO canadian sites I can find that stock/sell the PC-3077...and the only one or two sites i could find that'll ship to canada charge WAY too much for shipping...so we'll have to see.

All in all I can do a lot more with the PC-6077...just thought the PC-30(77) would be a fun project...I've got a name for it already and everything. :D

Bad_Boy said:
O_O where did you get that fan controller and lcd? usualy the lcd's i see dont match the metal/black of the lian-li at all.. that looks very nice man :)

Lian-li sells one of their own too to match their cases. Spendy though.

aburgard said:
Lian-li sells one of their own too to match their cases. Spendy though.

Not unlike a lot of their stuff...ah well, Lian-Li has never turned me down...and I see no reason not to keep holding their name high. :)

anyone got a pic of a lian li Pc 61-65 with a side blow hole (120mm)

i know its a little OT but anyone know where to get a PC-V1000 / 1200 with a window for cheapish?

god i love that case *drools* none of the other li lis do it for me though.. lol

Volkswagen said:
anyone got a pic of a lian li Pc 61-65 with a side blow hole (120mm)

Nice...guess what, I found a pic from way back when in May of '04...this is my black PC-60 before I started my paint job or some of the extra wiring management cuts.

md24jpg2rx.jpg

Did the window cut with the help of a friends dad who owns a glass shop, got the Lexan for free, and the cuts were done a little ghetto, with the use of a hole saw and an air nibler...fun stuff.

I do miss that case...just looking at it again makes me REALLY wanna drop the cash to pickup and mod a PC-6077...so many memories, such a sexy case. :D :cool:

True story, at that LAN I actually had someone come up to me and ask me what model of Lian-Li that was, 'cus they looked on Lian-Li's site and couldn't find a stock case with that window...quite the complement. :)

PS: The 120mm aluminum fan is actually epoxied to the inside of the case panel...achieved quite the look, I really didn't wanna see those screw holes in the side panel.

Not sure if there'd be any, but any questions people have about the case I'm more then willing to answer.

did it help with temperatures ? That the main reason I am considering it....

I like the design ;) Do you mind if I use it on my casee :)

PS: I am considering using the mooders mesh from mnpctech instead of normal plexi/lexan

Volkswagen said:
did it help with temperatures ? That the main reason I am considering it....

I like the design ;) Do you mind if I use it on my casee :)

PS: I am considering using the mooders mesh from mnpctech instead of normal plexi/lexan

It helped with temps a bit...I modded that Thermaltake Giant VGA cooler so air could flow between the two plates, and I thought that adding that 120mm 80cfm intake would help...but temps on the card only went down like 2C. :(

Other then the fact that case temps dropped a bit it did look fricken cool and was unique.

lol cornelious i like the current sig. If you would like, I could be your "contact" in the US, and can purchase and ship a 3077 up to Canada for you.
The 3077 is such an awesome case, I really want to pick it up.
Think you would be watercooling yours? That would be an interesting task :D

cornelious0_0 said:
And those drives stick out worse then a sore thumb...get some stealth door/covers for them stat!

really? i purposely let the silver color out so i can have some blending in color, not just single color.

each to his own i guess.

really? i purposely let the silver color out so i can have some blending in color, not just single color.

problem is that they're not exactly the same color and it sticks out a lot IMO. you're right, to each his own...but the cool thing to do (although more expensive) would be to purchase drive covers and stealth drive doors all in silver for the black case...I've seen it the other way, all black bays in a silver LiLi, and I actually think it looks good.

lol cornelious i like the current sig. If you would like, I could be your "contact" in the US, and can purchase and ship a 3077 up to Canada for you.The 3077 is such an awesome case, I really want to pick it up. Think you would be watercooling yours? That would be an interesting task

If I go that route, yes...I was planning on watercooling it...but depending on the cost difference I may or may not have to get it shipped from someone in the states. Voyuermods has the PC-3077B for $120 USD or so and after shipping and currency exchange it'd cost me about $200 CDN...if you can figure out how much I'd have to pay you to order it and send it my way we'll see. I'm still thinking I might build the shuttle I want...it'd be older tech (s754 Mobile 3700+ and an X850XT-PE AGP) but I never game higher then 1280x1024, and never use AA/AF...so for a LAN rig the size of a shoebox I might just go that route. The "problem" with building Mini-Li is that the watercooling is gonna cost a pretty penny the way I wanna do it, and I'm not using any less then a 510W PSU from PC Power and Cooling...which adds another $400 CDN to the project. We'll see, but for LANs the shuttle is WAY to tempting...I'll let you know.

Much better looks great :D, I wish I had cash for an koolance. I dunno If I'd get one though it would cover up the exhaust fan in my pc-65B so I'd prolly go for the Zalman. I want W/C so bad, :(

reins said:
Much better looks great :D, I wish I had cash for an koolance. I dunno If I'd get one though it would cover up the exhaust fan in my pc-65B so I'd prolly go for the Zalman. I want W/C so bad, :(

It is something really fun and addictive to get into...just make sure you don't "take the dive" pre-maturely.

At the moment this is my main rig as my Tusmi case I have is in haveing mobo replaced in it
newemonitor006.jpg

Case.jpg

nnnh.jpg

My temps right now on my 3.2E acording to Asus Probe are
CPU -35c and my Mobo --27c inwhich are pretty good temps for the 3.2

Back