The Lian Li Gallery

Bbq said:
That is a PC7.

I have the same one..I bought it from LevelLord & Crew...at Performance Pc.com

They are great folks..I think these guys are going to be bigger than "newegg"..great customer service.and hardware.. :D

Has anyone seen any flat metal feet for the PC-V1000 like those that come on the classic series enclosures?

Just got my first lian-li(PC-73SL) :cool: so i thought i would post some pic's.
It doesnt have anything on the inside of it yet so there is no point in showing pic's of the inside but here is the outside!
I will post some more pic's once i start to fill it...

dsc01504bb4.jpg

dsc01520ot0.jpg

dsc01518hn7.jpg

khanable ..I love that case..nice ;)

WicKeDcHilD ...aaah the Lian Li lines..I really think they make some of the best cases in the market :cool:

Thanks for the replies!

I got around to taking some shots of the front of the case and the stealthed storage bay I have, and also the re-mounted sunbeam chameleon light thinger.. Here ya go:

lianli4.jpg

lianli5.jpg

rigrcohbr4ap8.jpg

rigrcohbr2wt3.jpg

After assembling a system for someone a while ago in a PC-60, I decided I'd stick with the brand for my next system... Glad to finally be a Lian Li owner!

once you experience it, its really hard to go back to something else.... all of a sudden those high sticker prices dont seem so problematic or outrageous. kinda like thermochill rads.

i cant see myself ever NOT buying a lili. and boy oh boy yours looks pretty with those new parts. or your camera was just switched on "sexy" filter. i dunno...

Actually, for the second time I'm pretty fed up with my LL and I'm about to purchase a Stacker or a TJ09 when it's available.

First one I had (PC-61) had serious alignment issues with PCI slots and 5.25" drive bays... the one I have now (PC-7B Plus II) has a hideous rattle that comes and goes no matter how much adjusting I do. I'll might post a vid of the issue later - it's quite annoying.

I'd chalk it up to thin aluminum cases but I don't have these problems with my Praetorian.

Stellar said:
Actually, for the second time I'm pretty fed up with my LL and I'm about to purchase a Stacker or a TJ09 when it's available.

First one I had (PC-61) had serious alignment issues with PCI slots and 5.25" drive bays... the one I have now (PC-7B Plus II) has a hideous rattle that comes and goes no matter how much adjusting I do. I'll might post a vid of the issue later - it's quite annoying.

I'd chalk it up to thin aluminum cases but I don't have these problems with my Praetorian.

The rattling usually comes from the doors.

Got my Lian Li PC-G70 Silver w/ window from performance-pcs today.

You guys weren't kidding. The craftsmanship is great. When the box was so light, I kind of worried a little (guess because I'm used to steel) and thought it might be cheaply made. I was wrong. The box was humongous and the case is definately big but it looks awesome. Performance-pcs did an awesome job with the window side panel.

So far I've only replaced all the silver thumbscrews with blue ones, and did the same to the fan screws on the side window panel. I have two big tests tomorrow and will probably be studying all night so I won't have time to take pictures, but I'll get some nice ones up in acouple days.

Since performance-pcs thread was locked I'll just add this here. James was great with answering all of my pms here. PPCs got this case to me fast, everything is in perfect condition, and got all the little stuff I wanted (CD/DVD Rom Bezel x2, zipties, thumbscrews, etc) without any problems.

I really won't start building the computer for acouple more months. I'm waiting to see what happens with mobos and the DX10 cards...but I'll have plenty of time to figure out how I want to mod the top and some other parts of the case.

I was planning on ordering the PC-7B plusII from performacepcs but I had some questions first. I've heard that windowed cases has a little more vibration and noise than non-windowed cases. Does anyone have anything to say on this? Also, Anyone know how the Zalman 7500 fits in this case? Just afraid of the amount that the back fan sticks out. Pretty sweet pictures to everyone too. Just spent the last hour looking through this thread.

Darknessxk said:
I was planning on ordering the PC-7B plusII from performacepcs but I had some questions first. I've heard that windowed cases has a little more vibration and noise than non-windowed cases. Does anyone have anything to say on this? Also, Anyone know how the Zalman 7500 fits in this case? Just afraid of the amount that the back fan sticks out. Pretty sweet pictures to everyone too. Just spent the last hour looking through this thread.

I have the PC7 Plus II silver and there is no rattling what so ever. The case is as solid as you can get and it's great for cooling. I'm pretty sure that the Zalman 7500 will fit with no problems. Ask Hank to double check when you are placing your order. You will love the case. I love the design and it makes it very easy to hide all of your wiring. Can't go wrong with this case.

Darknessxk said:

I have the non-windowed version and it definitely has a rattling issue. I have to constantly tweak the door screws and try to re-level the case on my carpet to get it to stop.

It will stop for a few days and then come back.

The cooling is excellent, however mine did not come with an 80mm fan in the top exhaust area, I had to order one separately.

Hm, thanks for the replies. Odd that the non-windowed one would have a rattling problem. Also, I don't think any of them comes with the 80mm at the top, atleast I wasn't expecting it. There was also another thread here I just saw about hiding cables and he did it with the PC-7. I believe I saw the 7500 in that case too so I don't have any worries of it fitting anymore. Anyways, I just ordered one with a window from PPC.com so hope all goes well! :)

Darknessxk said:
Hm, thanks for the replies. Odd that the non-windowed one would have a rattling problem. Also, I don't think any of them comes with the 80mm at the top, atleast I wasn't expecting it. There was also another thread here I just saw about hiding cables and he did it with the PC-7. I believe I saw the 7500 in that case too so I don't have any worries of it fitting anymore. Anyways, I just ordered one with a window from PPC.com so hope all goes well! :)

There's seem to be about 3 different versions of the "PC 7B PLUS II" floating around out there.

I bought mine from Newegg. It also has the vent on the side panel over the video card area.

I'll start building the comp. within the next 2 or so months. Empty shots for now...

34backsidejpgzw0.jpg

insidewindowoffdd1.jpg

sizecupin3.jpg

thumbscrewstk9.jpg

toolsmy9.jpg

frontgo3.jpg

Got this from Performance-PCs and the entire process was great. I definately recommend these guys.

Darknessxk said:

I ordered mine from PPCs too and had them add a 120mm side intake and a 120mm top blowhole. It comes with an 80mm top blowhole. I would recommend that you buy the Lian Li optical drive covers and also order the Lian Li thumb screws. You can use those thumb screws to make your case tool free......Again, I have no rattling problems and I am running 4x 120mm fans. I had them place the Lian Li rubber feet on the bottom and it sits atop my desk, so it's very stable. Maybe that is why it does not rattle.

Posting up my Lian-Li PC-62b again; I improved my wire management and cut out 120mm holes for my blow-hole and rear exhaust fans :D

Now I just need to do somthing about that 40mm northbridge fan...and yes, thats a rubberband holding a 120mm fan on a VF900.

BTW, the CPU cooler is a BigTyphoon with a clear fan on it, shows off the CCFL's better.

Unknown-One said:
Posting up my Lian-Li PC-62b again; I improved my wire management and cut out 120mm holes for my blow-hole and rear exhaust fans :D

Now I just need to do somthing about that 40mm northbridge fan...and yes, thats a rubberband holding a 120mm fan on a VF900.

BTW, the CPU cooler is a BigTyphoon with a clear fan on it, shows off the CCFL's better.
Nice work. Would like to see the blowhole too....don't really understand the rubberband for the Zalman though....it looks like you installed it upside down. or is that just me?

infin@ said:
My new rig, been up for about 2 weeks, 100% stable at 3.556ghz.

God I love that monitor. How much was that, if you don't mind me asking......

got it from dell couple weeks ago, they were having a sale so it only cost me 749.00cnd plus tax. First one i recieved was DOA, rmaed and got a second one within 2 days of sending the broken one out, great service.

infin@ said:
got it from dell couple weeks ago, they were having a sale so it only cost me 749.00cnd plus tax. First one i recieved was DOA, rmaed and got a second one within 2 days of sending the broken one out, great service.

I'm jealous. It looks awesome on your desk...Nice case and rig too.

Well, my PC-7 came in today and I like it a lot! Something I noticed though is that my windowed version is both windowed and has a vent on the side. I don't remember seeing that here.

Boyo said:
Nice work. Would like to see the blowhole too....don't really understand the rubberband for the Zalman though....it looks like you installed it upside down. or is that just me?
The Zalman comes with an internal 80mm fan, I ripped that out and zip-tied a 120mm fan on top of it to quiet it down. The fan was hanging off on one side and there was no place to zip-tie it...so, it's got a rubberband untill I can come up with somthing better.

I'm not sure what you mean is upside down, the 120mm fan is blowing up into the Zalman.

Back