The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

I agree, but the younger generation, would never be able to handle OOT and older Zelda(no experience with WW or TP) titles. They walk a fine line between making it OG Zelda hard and easier enough for the younger generation do do it.

Ive been enjoying it, will have to grab exact stats later, but all the sages are done, all labyrinths, skytowers, about 50% done with the light roots, a ton of shrines down

OOT wasn't hard either. The original two on the NES were the only ones that could be outright brutal. The SNES and Gameboy ones could be hard at times. Then the difficulty just dropped off the cliff with OOT and you beating it was a free given.

Given that they remade awakening I don't see why they couldn't at least do Zelda and LTTP in that style. They'd both sell like gang buster.

OOT wasn't hard either. The original two on the NES were the only ones that could be outright brutal. The SNES and Gameboy ones could be hard at times. Then the difficulty just dropped off the cliff with OOT and you beating it was a free given.

Given that they remade awakening I don't see why they couldn't at least do Zelda and LTTP in that style. They'd both sell like gang buster.
There's a very high likelihood I would actually pay for a Link To The Past Awakening style remake.

LTTP is the first game I ever beat, took me months as a kid to do it. Had to be truly old-fashioned by today's standards and get hints and tips from friends and local game sellers. Parents wouldn't get me to walk through and I would waste my allowance on other stuff before thinking to buy it.

Wasn't until I was 40 that I finally went through and played one and two all the way through. There's a YouTube speedrunner(ryu) that has been going through and playing the first game with no walkthrough and not collecting any hearts it's been rather hilarious to watch him play

I can’t stop playing. Gannon is down but I’m still exploring. Future play throughs will be epic now that I understand the game.

I think the game is visually stunning. I kind of ignored the depths, but man there is some cool stuff to see down there afterall.

There's a very high likelihood I would actually pay for a Link To The Past Awakening style remake.

LTTP is the first game I ever beat, took me months as a kid to do it. Had to be truly old-fashioned by today's standards and get hints and tips from friends and local game sellers. Parents wouldn't get me to walk through and I would waste my allowance on other stuff before thinking to buy it.

Wasn't until I was 40 that I finally went through and played one and two all the way through. There's a YouTube speedrunner(ryu) that has been going through and playing the first game with no walkthrough and not collecting any hearts it's been rather hilarious to watch him play

I can promise you they will make another top down Zelda. Or a remaster of a Link Between Worlds.

"Breath of the Wild: Nuts & Bolts"

Swing and a miss. 6/10.
At least it looks and runs great in Yuzu.

One of the best games I've ever played, 10/10. I hope something else this good comes around again.
1688972087558.png

1688972119582.png

now that the hype has died down, what are people's impressions of the game after 3 months?...how does it compare to Breath of the Wild?...when a hugely anticipated game is first released it gets a lot of hype and usually takes a few months for the hype to die down and the real impressions to come out

Still think it was one of the best games I've ever played in my 30+ years of playing videgames.

now that the hype has died down, what are people's impressions of the game after 3 months?...how does it compare to Breath of the Wild?...when a hugely anticipated game is first released it gets a lot of hype and usually takes a few months for the hype to die down and the real impressions to come out
I’m still playing side quests months after release. There is no game quite like this, not even within the franchise. I’m not even sure the hype fully captured what an amazing accomplishment this game is. I think it is quite a bit better than Breath of the Wild, but both games are essetial.

I fail to see how they will ever top this one.

I’m still playing side quests months after release. There is no game quite like this, not even within the franchise. I’m not even sure the hype fully captured what an amazing accomplishment this game is. I think it is quite a bit better than Breath of the Wild, but both games are essetial.

I fail to see how they will ever top this one.
vegeta535 thoughts on Blackstone's mini-review?

Vegeta, what exactly do you bring to this forum? A lot of hate and trolling? At a certain point, you aren’t adding to the conversation. I’m still playing, so I am checking in. I’m not sure what you are still doing on this thread.

I didn’t get into Witcher 3 when all the hype was circulating about it. I didn’t haunt the Witcher 3 forum to dunk on it repeatedly however. Why even follow this thread if you don’t like the game?

Vegeta, what exactly do you bring to this forum? A lot of hate and trolling? At a certain point, you aren’t adding to the conversation. I’m still playing, so I am checking in. I’m not sure what you are still doing on this thread.

I didn’t get into Witcher 3 when all the hype was circulating about it. I didn’t haunt the Witcher 3 forum to dunk on it repeatedly however. Why even follow this thread if you don’t like the game?
vegeta535 hasn't posted, i just chuckled to myself thinking about how he'd rage reading your thoughts on both games

Back