The Launch Bundle (similar to HumbleBundle)

csmith811

Limp Gawd
http://www.indieroyale.com/

Includes four games:
  • A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda
  • Gemini Rue
  • Sanctum
  • Nimbus
You pay a minimum price or as much as you want. Current minimum is $2.00. You'll received Steam and Desura keys if available. More bundles are coming in the near future according to the site. It's similar to Humble Bundle because it's indie games in a bundle. However, it doesn't put any money to charity and it's not promised to run on Linux / Mac.

Sanctum is worth the money alone. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Gemini Rue is pretty good too if you like those sort of games. in fact i was just about to buy it on steam today for $10

edit: i just noticed this as well "For every 10,000 bundles sold, a single DLC for Sanctum will be made available in all bundles"

:)

Last edited:
I'll tell you how good their support is in a bit, 2 of the 3 games with steam keys activated just fine, the 3rd said my key was already in use.

I'll tell you how good their support is in a bit, 2 of the 3 games with steam keys activated just fine, the 3rd said my key was already in use.

They've stopped giving Steam keys and now say this: "There currently is a bug which is causing us to issue duplicate Steam keys. We hope to have this resolved in a few hours, so please try again then or watch our Twitter for updates. Very sorry for the inconvience!"

well i ordered the bundle for 2.55. i usually dont play the games i just like to make my steam collection bigger. too bad i cant jsut type 1 dollar.

i bought it earlier and was able to activate 3 on steam. the 4th didnt have a steam key yet.
i was also able to pay via paypal. i used direct transfer from my bank account, showed up like it normally does in the payment options.

(speculation) maybe their site is getting hammered and theres glitches or something going on

i bought it earlier and was able to activate 3 on steam. the 4th didnt have a steam key yet.
i was also able to pay via paypal. i used direct transfer from my bank account, showed up like it normally does in the payment options.

(speculation) maybe their site is getting hammered and theres glitches or something going on

You won't get a Steam key for Gemini Rue. It isn't on Steam.

Interesting, is anyone else having the problem I'm having? I can't pay with my paypal account which is linked to my bank account, it only gives me the option to add a credit card.

Yeah the steam key notice wasn't there when I bought @ $2.03. Paypal worked fine. It let me do a bank transfer or use one of the cards associated with my account. Also Gemini Rue is on Steam. It just came out today.

Sanctum looks a bit like Orcs Must Die which I'm having a lot of fun with.

Thanks for posting this. I already have Ares but I've been wanting Sanctum and was looking at Gemini Rue today.

While Gemini Rue is on Steam it looks like you'll only get a key for Desura.

All 4 games seem really awesome, I've always wanted to play Gemini Rue. I just don't know when the hell I'll ever have time to play them.....

From their Twitter account: "You've guessed it - the site has gone down due to ridiculous amounts of traffic. It will be back asap!"

Site has been back up for a while. Had no problems purchasing a pack about 2 hours ago.

The only thing they are still sorting out is getting the Steam keys. Gemeni Ru should also get a Steam key at some point since it was just released on that service.

These games look way better than what Humble Pack has had lately. Though I suppose that is subjective to personal taste. Hell Sanctum alone is worth it though I really haven't played since the latest patch where they introduced DLC.

One difference with the Humble Bundle, judging from what is being said here, is that apparently the keys they give you are separate for each game? As opposed to one key for the entire bundle. This means you can give away duplicates I assume.

Wow , in for one.. totally stoked about gemini rue. At least they'll be able to buy a 12 pack of beer with my donation, that really felt more like a steal.

Any ideas when Gemini Rue's steam key will come out? I don't want to buy it unless I get a Steam key.

One difference with the Humble Bundle, judging from what is being said here, is that apparently the keys they give you are separate for each game? As opposed to one key for the entire bundle. This means you can give away duplicates I assume.

Yep separate keys for each game.

All three keys (no gemini rue steam key) are now working for Steam

Unlike the Humble Bundles, there's no charities involved, so I'm not eager to overpay. I'm entirely pragmatic about it.

Unfortunately I think they're benefiting from people assuming that there is a charity involved with some of these rather large overpayments.

Just a heads up, Gemini Rue now has a Steam key, and Sanctum now comes with all 3 DLC packs:

Specifically, we've made the Violator and Killing Floor packs available since we reached sales milestones, plus a bonus Penetrator DLC to say thanks for bearing with us. Individual Steam codes for these are now available on your Indie Royale bundle access page. If you have lost your key, your gift was never received, or want your email re-sent, head on over to our redeem page.

In addition, thanks to the kindness of Wadjet Eye Games, all current and upcoming Launch Bundle buyers will get a redeemable code for the special achievement-enhanced Steam version of Gemini Rue, RIGHT NOW! Visit your bundle access page for that code, too.

This means that all four games and three pieces of DLC unveiled so far are Steam redeemable as individual codes, as well as grabbable via direct download and Desura where available.

Back