The Last of Us is coming to PS4 'sometime' this summer!

Thing is, it's not an average game.

Pretty much. Every game will have haters, especially games that are popular. No game is 100% perfect, but this game is by far not an average game, by far and large the best game out of last generation between the 360 (lol last few years no games) and the ps3.

Finally finished this game on PS4 Pro.

Story was great, visuals were good and performance was a consistent 60 FPS on a 1080p TV, and audio was great. I grew tired of the monotonous combat earlier in the game and that feeling remained until the end of the game. The story and ending were good enough that I really want to play the sequel, but I'm hoping that combat is at least more intuitive. There has got to be a way to eliminate the monotony of the combat by giving the player the ability to creatively eliminate threats or at least reward the played for going full stealth by lowering enemy tension or awareness in later areas.

Story was great, visuals were good and performance was a consistent 60 FPS on a 1080p TV, and audio was great. I grew tired of the monotonous combat earlier in the game and that feeling remained until the end of the game. The story and ending were good enough that I really want to play the sequel, but I'm hoping that combat is at least more intuitive. There has got to be a way to eliminate the monotony of the combat by giving the player the ability to creatively eliminate threats or at least reward the played for going full stealth by lowering enemy tension or awareness in later areas.

You can try for some of these moves

Similar impressions on my end. I love the setting, story, atmosphere, voice acting, it was all great, but the combat was a bit hit/miss for me. I also didn't enjoy the enemy being able to spot me so easily, but perhaps I just stink. That being said, I'm still looking forward to the sequel.

The scene on the school bus is how I did it every time, made it so much easier to do on the harder game modes.
I'm just patiently waiting for naught dog to take my money, TLOU is my favorite game to this date.

Back