The Last of Us $25 amazon PS3 digital download code

Weird I did that bu it didn't change over. Now I opened a new browser tab and it worked fine. Thanks for the post!

yeah would like to know that too. Sold my ps3 before this game came out, been wanting to play it but know I will eventually get a ps4 and wouldnt mind playing this on the ps4.

Its PS3 ONLY. Naughty Dog just announced Uncharted 4 for the PS4 so I doubt they are porting Last of Us.

i'll edit thread title, but i DEFINITELY bought it for $25. still, decent deal if the game is as good as it's reviews.

edit: damn can't change thread title...

yeah i see now, it was a gold box deal and 100% have been claimed. Good deal for those that got in.

oh weird, when i clicked join waitlist it said that all 100% had been claimed. i guess i got someone who bailed

Game is well worth $60, it's a no-brainer for anything less. Definitely buy if you have a PS3; you won't be disappointed. Online is fun to play as well. I'm buying it for my SS recipient in Genmay since it's on his Amazon wishlist.

Also, Wal-Mart has it for $25 for BF. But I'm not sure if it'll be available after midnight or what because right now it doesn't give me the option to buy it online. I'm about to tag along with my bro to the store right now just to see how bad it is, hah. I'll report back if I find/buy it in store.

Last edited:
Back