The last game you played that actually made you feel good?

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I know the person has a lot to do with a Game's Impact more the game it'self
So what is the last game that made you feel good physically?

For me it's Duke Nukem Forever

then Rift Storm Legion more recently

Planetside 2 with big Infantry battles

Battlefield 4 with Infantry Deathmatches

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. It made my brain fire on all cylinders, especially since most of the time I had to carry the whole team :cool:. Game structure and map layout made it very satisfying. No game since has really captured that type of feeling for me since.

Playing the genesis version at the moment, pretty amazing game for 94'

He might be referring to the recent remake which is pretty freakin good too.

As for me, not a lot of recent games have done it for me, but among the few:

Prison Architect
Dishonored
Drift 2
Dust: An Elysian Tale

Last night I was playing CSGO when I got teamed with this really really annoying 12 year old who just would not shut up. He wasn't being vulgar or anything just yammering on and on, noob this noob that. Commenting while people were trying to spot and strat on the mic.

Finally the match ended but sure enough steam threw him in my next match thankfully on the other team. By the end of the match the other team was trying to kick him and announcing his positions to us.

Last round hes sitting in spawn with an awp just camping after his team died. I ran up and stabbed him to end the match. Massive cheers went up from both teams. So much celebration.

Yeah I know my score sucks the match was really close and it wasnt til the end of the match that I got my shit together and came back. Yeah I know TLDR but hey you asked.

10462707_10152514921361460_7819075754152873866_n.jpg

I can't remember... I have spent 2 months trying to find something to motivate myself to spend some time gaming... It hasn't happened yet =(

Beyond - Two Souls The game got a lot of grief for various reasons, but man it's so amazingly emotional. I never felt anything similar while playing a videogame. Here's my 2 cents on it

Also there was Shadowrun Returns It brings back the essence of what a cyberpunk game should be. Unfortunately it has zero replayability.

Another emotional roller coaster was the Citadel DLC for Mass Effect 3

Of course I played other games in between but none made me feel anything in particular.

Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite (Although 2 i enjoyed more than Infinite)..

Saving those poor little girls would make anyone feel good :)

Mass Effect 2, possibly. Because it actually had something called characters.

Don't understand the question. Feel good physically? What does that mean? Like it felt like a massage or an orgasm?

Winning a close match or come-back in Dota. That's all I've played in the last two years though.

It's always a sick and gratifying pleasure joining a pub and consistently rekting the other team's top player who is like 20-5 before joining, to the point he is fed up with it and RQs.

Bc2 and sc2. I recently went back to bc2 and have been having a blast. Sc2 got old after I learned how to reaper rush well.

The Last of Us, Outlast, and Hitman. Nothing like killing people and feeling scared on the side.

For me it's probably a toss up between either Brothers: A Tale of two sons or Gone Home, both such poignant games from last year.

Growing up in the 90's Gone Home just hit...well close to home lol.

Shovel Knight. Before that Mario Kart 8. Before that Wolfenstein (the new one).

Honestly though.. nothing has tickled me the way Ni No Kuni did last year. That game despite its very childish story line just dripped with some of the best JRPG elements I've seen in a new game in ages. The art , the music and gameplay were just on the money. I find lots of anime to be total tripe and constant recycling themes and even art styles just put me off watching 99 percent of it. But anything that Studio Ghibli touches is just near magical. I've heard they are talking about a sequel to Ni No Kuni (it sold very well for a non-final fantasy JRPG in the West) and I couldn't be more excited.

But the game that really got me in the last 5 years? Skyrim. Skyrim was incredible.

I recently played Spec Ops: The Line. It has been a while since I played a sticky cover third person shooter, so it was quite refreshing... especially considering that I started *avoiding* third person shooters for that very reason.

Planetside 2 a little too much. Had to uninstall found myself drowned in that game for too many hours at a time.

Mario Kart 8 / Super Mario 3D World is a blast with good friends.

I recently played Spec Ops: The Line. It has been a while since I played a sticky cover third person shooter, so it was quite refreshing... especially considering that I started *avoiding* third person shooters for that very reason.

this, i played this game a while ago, gave me them feels.

Arkham Asylum and then the excellent improvements that were Arkham City. yup, just getting around to playing them even though I've owned both for over a year now via Steam sales. much more fun than I thought it would be

After thinking about it I guess Hot Shots Golf on PS3 is that game for me.
Just relaxing fun, it actually makes me feel good.

Back