the lanparty all you core 2 people have been waiting for

yep--that's all the core 2 needs right now--another gold-plated-uber-striker-goober platinum $300 mb that ain't as good as a $126 nf-650i !?

where is my visa card ??__LOL :eek:

Here's what im hating .... When i built one year ago it was essentially an easy call for my reqs... DFI Lanparty.... now its a mess.... im just waiting... im about 2 months away from hitting a basket full of goodies and the mobo question still isnt clear to me ...Commando, 680i (dont need SLI,) BadAxe 2... bleh... it all starts with the mobo for me

But yeh.... RD600 was a relative FSB fizzle it seems... many people waiting, many people dissapointed

It's DFI, it's core2duo, it's black with yellow and orange, it's RD600, it's beautiful...

What more can i want.

Too bad I'm completely broke.

And it's out of stock...

I've lost interest in this board, I'm saving up for the Abit QuadGT. And me losing faith in DFI, that says a lot. My car's been decorated by countless bumper stickers from them. :rolleyes:

And it's out of stock...

I've lost interest in this board, I'm saving up for the Abit QuadGT. And me losing faith in DFI, that says a lot. My car's been decorated by countless bumper stickers from them. :rolleyes:

The abit is on sale, and the board I'm going to get too.

Yep. Should use C2 stepping (not that it affects OC'ing directly), combined with ICH8R. More importantly for me, it uses digital PWM's.

Yup. And it goes above and beyond C2 mavalpha. Intel just recently revised some guidelines for tighter kentsfield operations. Asus Commando, Abit QuadGT, new revisions of Gigabyte boards, etc.

Also, we were told that motherboard requirements for the Quad Core series of processors have been clarified and to some degree "tightened" up by new Intel specifications. This is another reason why generation two P965 and generation three 975X boards will be introduced shortly.

http://www.anandtech.com/tradeshows/showdoc.aspx?i=2887&p=1

Back