The Ladies Of Team Fortress 2

there is another picture like this floating around that came out awhile go, same kind of thing but the heavy is some little anime chick thing.

I wish they aincluded female characters, it would add a lot of diversity to the game. I don't see why they can't keep a similar shape and hitbox, though most of them would be pretty ugly.

lol at the little anime chick!

i would say it looks good though i am a guy! a girl / mother probably would see those in a vastly different light and if a female versions where added to any game great care should be taken not to over sexualize the female models and thus turning making it seem that all woman are are objects.

Yep, just what we need. If they add girl characters- (and I def. don't have a problem with it as I love women /est.hetero) you're going to have most of the guys playing them. I've ran across maybe 3 women in my TF2 escapades, got a bunch of hours invested into the damn game too- the demand can't be that friggin' high. :)

Even if they do add something like that..cmon, the male characters are what makes the game funny! Seriously, who's going to laugh at a female engineer yelling SPY'S SAPPING MY SENTRY! It wont be funny, at all. It'd just be an update that caters to guys who want to put their penis into and see what it's like to prance around as a girl in a popular online shooter.

A slim HW? ROFL :D

Valve is never going to follow up TF2 with some adolescent TFCers wet dream. Thankfully!

The artist needs to get out and meet more real people.:p

yeah this is an FPS guys, sorry it doesn't offer 'creative' control over your 'hero', except this game needs to maintain visual standards, i'd hate to see 18 different skinned models flying around the screen. Besides what got TF2 to the highly lauded position it is in now? Girls? Not a chance man, it was us dudes, for us dudes.

I've had this on my hard drive for a while:
tf2g.jpg

There seems to be a common theme in all those characters. I just can't seem to put my boobs on it...

Let's escape adolescent fantasy for a second and let's throw an Engie Reality Spanner into the works for a moment.

First. Getting nine size zero buxom ladies together in the same room without several catfights is a mean feat in itself.

Secondly. Do you honestly think women will be in any way interested in playing TF2 (The Female Version from an Adolescent Male perspective)?

Thirdly. Anyone who has the vaguest inkling of how females work knows that no female will play a game against other females that is only limited to conventional weapons. Women simply don't work that way. Against men? Huh, conventional weapons are not enough.

Fourthly. The line-up alone wouldn't last the photo shoot without nuclear [note the non-George Bush spelling] fallout and broken nails.

Fifthly. There isn't enough shoes in the world for nine ladies to feel comfortable enough with each other to fight together.

Sixthly. Are you willing to wait till the ladies are ready finishing up using the dispensers before making a kill?

Seventhly. Did you now that competition matches will surreptitiously be organised when women are at their most crankiest (you know fine well what I mean) and you will die like the aimbot target you are?

Eighthly. You will lose to the greatest weakness a guy has when confronted by a female. [C'mon work it out] Women have no such compunctions.

Anyone who want's this version needs thier head examined :D

To the illustrator- well done, especially with the spy, damn. Seems like the in game 3D versions of the characters in the drawing wouldnt translate nearly as well though.

It's good in theory but in practice to remain fair the hitboxes for the male/female models have to be equal or at least close, otherwise everyones just going to pick the lower profile model so they're harder to hit.

I think they could pull it off, but they're not all going to be skinny huge breasted versions of the males is all.

as long as it was user configurable and you could choose what classes show as what gender and the hitboxes remain the same valve should totally do it :)

be a great xmas pack

The scout and the engineer looks hot. I wouldn't mind seeing this being implemented in TF2 as well. Seriously, Valve needs to add some female characters, not male exclusive.

this exactly what women want. a bunch of sexy bombshell stereotypes. lol who comes up with this shit? women do wear clothes from time to time. i work with a bunch of em and i see thousands of them on a daily basis. hardly any of them wear sexy revealing clothing. why arent all the guys on TF2 wearing speedos and walking around glistening and oiled up showing off their muscles and their "package" ? oh yeah thats right because most men arent a bunch of strippers.

why arent all the guys on TF2 wearing speedos and walking around glistening and oiled up showing off their muscles and their "package" ? oh yeah thats right because most men arent a bunch of strippers.

Because 99% of all gamers are male. If you turn TF2 into Cho Aniki you'll end up losing much of the player base b/c people will simply not want to play it for fear of being called gay.

Besides, TF2 is about war. Not sandwich making or getting pregnant. Women dont belong here.

this exactly what women want. a bunch of sexy bombshell stereotypes. lol who comes up with this shit? women do wear clothes from time to time. i work with a bunch of em and i see thousands of them on a daily basis. hardly any of them wear sexy revealing clothing. why arent all the guys on TF2 wearing speedos and walking around glistening and oiled up showing off their muscles and their "package" ? oh yeah thats right because most men arent a bunch of strippers.

I don't see how a suit is practical wear for a war ground

Besides, TF2 is about war. Not sandwich making or getting pregnant. Women dont belong here.

I lul'd.

Because 99% of all gamers are male. If you turn TF2 into Cho Aniki you'll end up losing much of the player base b/c people will simply not want to play it for fear of being called gay.

1st off see link http://clanbase.ggl.com/news.php?nid=281282

2nd off no you will not loose anything if the hit boxes are kept the same

3rd off (edit this if it crosses a line that shouldn't be crossed admins) woman don't belong just in the kitchen making a sandwich or just for sexual objects. please do the world a favor and pull your head out of your ass. god forbid if you found a woman that would openly accept your disrespectful attitude and hell forbid if you have children to pass your fucked up ideals on to.

all i can say is i would love the have you say that to a woman that has served on the front lines in iraq she would kick your ass.

this exactly what women want. a bunch of sexy bombshell stereotypes. lol who comes up with this shit?
Women do. Have you seen the covers of women's magazines? They have sexy bombshells on them. Same with women's fashion shows.

Places where women's opinions don't matter, you end up with burkas.

You do know that the picture was drawn by a female, right? Therefore at least one woman likes it, as she drew it :p:eek:

have some of you not been playing videogames for the past 15 years or so? normal women indeed

Back