The Humble Indie Bundle #2

Awesome, especially since they sent out codes for steam activation the other day for the original bundle.

how does this work I can really give 10$ if thats all i have then you download the actual games exe.'sand install them like that or does it go through steam etc?

I just got it anyway thanks donate~!

Last edited:
they gave steam codes for the last packages
don't know about this one.
it will be either a link to a zip or multiple zip files

how does this work I can really give 10$ if thats all i have then you download teh actual indidividual games exe.'sand insatll them like that or does it go through steam etc?

Pay whatever you want and get DRM-free exe installers.

does the google checkout or amazon payments option work for anyone? all of them send me to paypal

does the google checkout or amazon payments option work for anyone? all of them send me to paypal

I just used Google checkout with no problems. I'm pretty sure it was my first time, too, so maybe it's just a temporary thing on your end.

Bundle looks pretty good, I recently purchased a PS3 controller for my PC, so some of these should be more enjoyable now.

In for a bundle. I already own Osmos on PC and Braid on 360, and though I didn't have a whole lot to give (no, I didn't only give a penny :p) it's for a good cause.

I already have several of these games on Steam, but I gave $12.

It was pretty awesome that they recently gave us Steam codes for the first bundle.

oh good i've been wanting machinarium, though i already have osmos and 2 copies of braid

i tossed in a few bucks for the eff and devs, i already donated games for child's play.

So it says, "Please note, Cortex Command and Revenge of the Titans are still under active development. You are eligible for all future updates!"

Do we just redownload from the email links I guess, assuming they keep up with the updated versions, since there are no codes or anything?

Some info regarding Machinarium, if you use CCleaner, you need to tell it to exclude cleaning a folder where Machinarium puts the game save data or it will wipe it every time you use CCleaner, yes I found out the hard way after about 2 hours of play lost twice.

The folder to exclude for me is "C:\Documents and Settings\xxxxxxxx\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GGQDCH8J\localhost\Program Files\Games\Machinarium\machinarium.exe", this in on my XP system, so Vista/Win7? Well here's some more info if you need it. - http://machinarium.net/forum/index.php/topic,722.0.html

Now I have not tried this version, maybe they changed it so this doesn't happen anymore?

Last edited:
Anyone having trouble downloading Machinarium. Stops everytime on my computer right aroumd 4 megabytes.

Thanks OP. I just added the first bundle to Steam this week, so hopefully this one will be added as well.

Excellent bundle of games for the price. I gave $10 with most going to the children.

you can now download this on steam [a couple of them aren't out yet but they will be on your list once they debut] you'll get [or you should have gotten it by now] the email with the link to get the steam key for it.

1grflwitz$3,141.59
2@notch$2,000.00
3Metasploit$1,337.00
4Site5.com Coupon "indie" For 20% Off$1,000.00
5Daemonion$1,000.00
6irradiatedsoftware.com coupon "indie" for 50% off$777.77
7@ExpiredPopsicle$750.00
8www.PubNub.com - Real-time Internet-Wide Bidirectional Messaging.$700.00
9[Bamn] Able Baker$667.00
10paulguy$666.00

wow.

you can now get the 1st indie pack for free with the 2nd one if you pay more than the average amount

Sweet, in for this. +++++for some linux support too! The price differences between the people on different platforms makes me crack up too :D

I already had some of the games (and you don't get the extra copies to gift on Steam - grrr), but I picked up both packs today for $8 total. Still cheaper than a single copy of Machinarium that is currently on sale for $9.99. ;)

Back