cageymaru

Fully [H]
Here is a game play trailer for The Hong Kong Massacre. It is coming to Steam and PlayStation 4 on January 22, 2019. I'm getting Hotline Miami and Max Payne vibes from the trailer!

Blast your way through the streets of Hong Kong in a fast-paced, top-down shooter. Inspired by classic action movies, The Hong Kong Massacre places you at the center of a hard-boiled revenge story, filled with brutal, cinematic shootouts and vivid underworld locations. Dive through windows or dodge behind cover - every shot is lethal, so stay aware of your surroundings and exploit the environment however you can. When the heat is on, you can slow down time and plan for the next move. Avoiding bullets whilst taking out enemies is crucial for survival - but beware, your slow-motion ability is limited: plan fast, think ahead and bring down the bad guys unscathed.

Looks pretty sweet honestly. I bought RUINER but kind of hated the gameplay. Maybe I should give it another try.

Looks pretty cool. Don't know if I could do the top down thing anymore though. It's been a while.

Holy shit!! Take No prisoners & Mageslayer WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! Anyone remember this throwback top down games?

That looks like it could be fun and interesting, i will be keeping my eye on that one

Is it weird if I preferred they named it Hard Boiled rather than the Hong Kong Massacre? The HKM name kinda hits my distasteful sensor for some reason.

co-op? Last game like this I played was Crusader: No Remorse. Yep, that ages me...

Last edited:
Back