The [H] SpiderOak Referral Thread (Think DropBox, but BETTER)

Just used jscheema's referral

Here is mine
https://spideroak.com/download/referral/93681b298377d0c6c766194f1de1e2f8

After setting up the account and downloading the app, don't forget to go click on "Buy More Space", click CHANGE next to Account Type and enter WORLDBACKUP day into the Promo Code to get 5GB of space (with the referral credit you should end up with 6GB total).

Used your signup link, will post mine in just a second once I finish installing desktop app

EDIT here is my referral link, thank you to the next person who uses it! used the promo code WORLDBACKUPDAY as jscheema and OP etc said, worked like a champ i have 6GB after signing up with referral link and using promo code

https://spideroak.com/download/referral/22750021f938fc862da7db27eea86ffe Thanks!@

Here's my link:

Used your link and looks like the poster above used it at the same time. However, I did not get the extra GB? Only started with 2GB :/

Didn't know about the verification link..should be mentioned in OP. Clicked on it now, about 15 minutes after signing up, but still no extra gig.

Last edited:
Signed up a long time ago, Here's mine... link
WORLDBACKUPDAY promo code still works for 5 free gigs, do any of you know of any more promo codes?

I used hairytoez, here is my link

Please use the one above hairytoes first, I think he got skipped. Let me know and I will remove mine after it gets used.
The WORLDBACKUPDAY promo code still works for 5 gigs

Last edited:
Hi!

I used snoopyhd's referral link (thank you) and here is mine:

- Referral link removed -

I can assure you that the WORLDBACKUPDAY promo code still works for 5 GB

Thanks ;)

Edit: I removed my link because it's been used by dav2287

Last edited:
I used dav2287's referral link (cheers!) and here is mine:

- Referral link removed - Thanks for the extra GB to WarMace.

The WORLDBACKUPDAY promo code still works for 5 GB. So you'll have 6 GB to start with if you use my referral link above. Thanks!

Last edited:
^ Used coffaholic's referral.

(Oops I think I skipped raymanapr's referral.)

someone use that first.

I used zoom99's link. Mine is:

--it's been used many times now, please use one of the referrals below--

Last edited:
Back